MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey so I’ve recently changed my damage but the numbers stays on the weapon im using. Even when i put it to 0, it still is at 100 by default. Any help with this?

if you play SINGLE PLAYER ONLY you should never have an issue with being banned or even warned

your character’s base stats and armor possibly don’t allow a value of 0…

Steam monster hunter rise updated , when will wemod update the cheats?

1 Like

ANyone know why the Anomaly Research Level lock at 100? i dont know what’s go worng

update?

What is broken? Just saying “update” doesn’t provide any info to help the trainer creator. A game update does not mean the trainer necessarily needs to be updated.

2 Likes

The changing of the weapon power and armor and crit chance are all broken I havent tried others yet

1 Like

The changing of the weapon power and armor and crit chance are all broken

1 Like

It still works as long as you use it in Single Player.

How do you do that? Cuz I thought the game always starts in single player mode?

Are you serious = =? The changing of the weapon power and armor and crit chance are all broken… QAQ

Well as long as you dont join any lobby. I also tested this on Multiplayer and It still working. Quantity items still wonky with other items but still works. Money, wire bug, no req, attack, crit, defense all work.

Idk. Maybe just my end?

Yup. Dead serious. Wasn’t going to play until this is fixed but I tried it. It did gave me a warning that still need to be tested but I continued.
Tried it on training area - works
Tried solo/single player hunt - works
Tried it on Multiplayer hunt - still works

The only issue is still the quantity items. Some are still not working.

Then again maybe cause I just beat Melzino and technically not in the newer update of the game/free update 2 (or whatever you call it)?

I also can’t get attack, defense, and crit working. Everything else seems fine. I don’t even try to connect to any multiplayer (that I know of), I just load the game from steam.

Apply the attack, crit, def. values. Hit set. If it doesn’t work, raise it by one then hit set again. Might have do it two or three times but it works just fine after. Just raise the value and hit set a few times. Works perfect for me for all weapons.

You’re pretty awesome, you know that?

1 Like

Haha, thanks. Welcome, my friend. Back to the hunt :wink:

Did it work on the first try prior to the update? They could have changed the way something worked but it is worth Fling looking into if it did.

Prior to the update, yes, it worked on the first try, at least for me.