MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

anyone know when the trainer may get an update? just wondering

1 Like

MHRise should have One hit kill or more damage for all weapon

3 Likes

Definitely needs a level exp mod and a one hit and a broke all parts and damage mod. Seriously besides that these mods make the game more fun to enjoy

5 Likes

Menu has been needing more options.

1 Like

We need to be able to turn off health and stamina mod. Will you people for love of the gamer gods stop asking for game breaking mods. Or do you all wanna see MHR be removed like MHW. Play the game just a little bit. The current mods are perfect! The current mods significantly reduces the grind. That’s all we need. Get a little gud for crying out loud. Create an early game farming build! I recommend LBG piercing cheese.

A damage multiplier would be nice too… plesssss

2 Likes

Why did you reply to my message?

Should we expect this trainer to just be retired at this point?

I can understand a delay, but we’re approaching a full month with no update.

A shame, because Fling has done stellar work with Monster Hunter World.

7 Likes

They can’t talk about it, but my guess is that the company that makes the game (or the publisher) asked them to take down the trainer or face legal consequences, and that may happen with MHR as well.

Hello, there is an update of this game in steam, and now it has been categorized under “Not compatible”. I wonder if trainer gonna fix this anytime soon? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

Would it be possible to have a “ON/OFF” button with this active cheat: “Show monster HP” ? That would display every monsters HP over their head?

Thanks!

1 Like

me too I just bought the game after scarlet nexus cheats didnt work. I dont want to have issues in 2 games!

Hi, is there a plan for a real unlimited health? Even if I put custom health the bar isn’t filled.

that is a mod, not a cheat

Also putting my vote in for a weapon damage mod if possible.

3 Likes

i keep getting this error report after only a few minutes of opening the game i have yet to even create a character, i was wondering if anyone else was else was experiencing this issue

Edit: managed to fix the issue after doing a full system reset everything seems to be running perfectly ok now

Can you please add One Hit Kill? It would make farming some monsters much faster since they seem to believe “Difficulty = Sponge” further you get into story.

Is this trainer still working? Does it disable the anti-cheat and put you in offline mode automatically? Or do I have to set the game to offline before I launch it? Thanks

not sure what functions in online mode but the game automatically sets to offline mode as default for myself so i’m not sure, i believe several of the options only work if you are the host of the quest

Thanks I don’t want to use it online, I just wanted to make sure it puts me in offline and disables the anti-cheat automatically. After you use it can you still play online without the trainer? Just want to make sure my account doesn’t get flagged and banned from online.