MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

:sob::sob::sob: THANK YOU!!! This is truly amazing.

Fling any chances to add Weapons Mod? Like MHW where Longsword RedBar was always max, Bow had a MaxCharge option, Greatsword MaxRed etc.

I am on the final Rampage Quest and i used the Complete Current Quest cheat and it doesnā€™t work.

editting max health doesnt work, it gives you a ā€œhealthā€ of the number you put in but you will still be left with what you actually have

it doesnt change anything in game for you actually

EDIT: if you want to survive because the health adjustment is broken, edit your defensive stat to 5000, you will barely take damage

Seconded on max health not working. Itā€™s one of the ones I most commonly use since ancient potions no longer jump up your health bar. The graphic looks a little wonky too, itā€™s flat at the red end instead of slanted like usual.

1 Like

The MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I noticed that the Edit Item Quantity mod doe not edits all the items, am I using it wrong or that is intended?

You must have the items you want edit opened in your screen for each page of the items.
Also, the item must have more than 1 unit (edit >= 2)

If someone were to join your session. Do all the mods stop working?

From what Iā€™ve experience testing it with friends, everything but ammo/item quantity/sharpness turns off. But I havenā€™t tested since the drop of Sunbreak.

Iā€™m really hoping FLiNG will make a trainer as in depth as their MHW one, because the current one is very barebones in comparison. And with Sunbreak now out and breaking the current one entirely, it feels like a good opportunity to go all out.

3 Likes

These cheats are not tested for online purposes in any capacity by the cheat developers

You should understand that you should not be using these cheats online at all due to the risk of a ban being handed down. While the Monster Hunter devs are not known for outright banning players your online play may be limited if you are negatively impacting peopleā€™s games.

It is stated everywhere on WeMod that these cheats are not intended for online use and should not be used for such under any circumstances.

The ā€œEdit Item Quantityā€ cheat only affects items with a value greater than 1.

Does the edit attack power crash the game or is it just sunbreak being a bitch

Yeah, I think the edit cheats either defend/attack/crit does makes the game crashes?
before using it I dont seem to have any crashes
I started using edit defend just because the unlimited regen doesnā€™t do enough for me.

It was the same for me, but now the game crashes no matter what cheat I use. Most times I can make it through one hunt, but once in a while the game crashes mid hunt.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing as I type this and Iā€™ve only used the attack defense and critical cheats as well as max sharpness item editor and no wirebug cooldown and Iā€™ve had zero crashes Iā€™ve been using since sunbreak came out and Iā€™ve had no issues so not sure why some people are having crashes

Yea must be my sun break because yesterday playing all day I had no crashes with the attack and crits on.

Hi, I started editing the att, crit, def attributes and it started crashing every 20 mins or so. I used 9999 for everything so farming becomes faster. Am I overdoing it?

Cap for dmg is 2600 and for cri 100 as Iam not mistaken.

1 Like