Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just wait for the new update

2 Likes

Yes what @Yutou saidā€¦just waitā€¦thereā€™s no point busting @STiNGERR chops for a update. If you keep spamming Iā€™m sure @STiNGERR will just give up trying since you guys wonā€™t stop busting his testies over a update for this game. Geezā€¦

[EDIT] Yes I know I tagged the wrong person :laughing: Iā€™m tired as heckā€¦lol sorry guys Iā€™m a little grumpyā€¦

6 Likes

hehe ok i will stop posting request about this game and just wait updates :smiley:

Pssst. Itā€™s @STiNGERR for this one.

Thanks for the clarification

@STiNGERR we all are waiting for your update hahaha

@Ecstasian donā€™t hound him about it, just be patient.

As much as I also want the update, you guys have to remember that this takes time. Not only to develop it but to test it. You wouldnā€™t want him to release the trainer early and then it corrupts your save files. Heā€™s got to make sure it all works etc.

1 Like

Well ptondo. Version guard does not work on this game :stuck_out_tongue:
To everyone else
CALM THE ā– ā– ā– ā–  DOWN.

It was said itā€™s not working.
it was said that Stingerr knows about it
it was said that he will fix it.
Stop spamming

7 Likes

Bleh sorry Iā€™m tired when Iā€™m on here trying to tag peopleā€¦ :laughing: I need 100 energy drinks to keep me awakeā€¦ Plus Iā€™m grumpy because of my Internet being a total asshat with his data cap crap because of where Iā€™m at. This is why you should never live rural unless you know you can get good internetā€¦ 3 and half months to go and Iā€™ll be back to 100/40 unlimitedā€¦:cry:

3 Likes

I feel ya, man. My wife had an interview early this morning and my dogs went crazy over the hair dryer and woke me up. Mountain Dew to the rescue though! And Iā€™m sorry to hear about your net. I feel you there too, until recently I lived in a place that had a whopping 4mbs top speed, and I think I only saw around 1.5mbs.

1 Like

why after new update i canā€™t use it and always get notif like this

Because the cheat needs updating. Everyone knows just gotta wait.

2 Likes

Hope it gets updated soon and more cheats get added, like unlocking all materials and future update materials, and edit HR rank, easy breakable parts, get crowns easier for achievements.

We are aware the cheats need to be updated. Stinger is working on it and will push an update as soon as possible.

7 Likes

The Monster Hunter: World cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

10 Likes

hey @STiNGERR are you gonna add more options to the trainer soon?

The game is now crashing like crazy. I get in the game, load the trainer up, and if I try to do ANYTHING after that, crash.