Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is broken?

Thereā€™s a new update that came to the game (for the mouse fix) and it renders the mod being unable to use

have the same problem

please fix it asapā€¦thx alot for the hardwork !

They updated the game again didnā€™t they?

yep, they did

Hello the mod doesnā€™t work anymore game is crashing when i try to play with it, guess itā€™s because the new update could you please fix this ? Thank you !

Might not be relevant but did some testing to see why the mod wasnā€™t working for some, for people that play on keyboard and have modified the config value to make the mouse better before the new mouse patch seem to be having dramas. some mods from nexus automatically do this aswell.

I think the default value is 2.0000 etc some people changed it to 0.2000 etc to stop the screen drift

Iā€™m the same should be a keybind to at 10k like coins, not make a stupid value, but its better to have it than not if you want to use it

It just has to be updated so wait :slight_smile:

Any ETA on an update for this?

No ETAs are given.
Stingerr will do it as soon as he can

Ok that is what i figured but i thought i would ask. thank you

Thank youu

Thing updated to a sep 11 version and the trainer needs updating, but before that it is fantastic

1 Like

Hi, The trainer was working perfectly until the new update could you please fix this ? Many thanks for all your work

1 Like

Letā€™s hope they add more cheats to the already 34 cheats they have.

the mod does not work is just output patch

MHW The new patch updated ver.154553 , canā€™t use the mod. thank you~

just got a new patch update again 140mb one. on top of the mouse update. hope to get the trainer working soon. im trying to fix some new armors and get the event done