Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update your trainer. Thanks for the hard work! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

The Trainer Works Fine Though they haven’t had to update it for the last 2-3 game updates…

1 Like

Hello
since the last update of the game there is a issue what wasnt there before and that is that the trainer now causes online crashes of the gameserver for the rest it works fine but everytime me and my girl try to play together we dc both hopefully you can find what the issue causes we dont have dc’s wenn we dont use the trainer i found out that the dc only appears wenn we use 1 or 5 so its something health related or one hit kill
the rest doesnt cause a dc from server

@STiNGERR Thanks for the trainer, it has shorten my jewel farming times by quite a lot.
Also notifying you that there is a bug since harvest patch, whenever you start a quest with the trainer activated you would get the error “217-mw1” turning you offline. Hope you can fix it ! (Won’t be much a problem anyway, since it shouldn’t be used for online use)

He won’t fix that error.

Why not ?

make ur own mhw bypass then this trainer will work again

Why would he?
That error does not affect the trainer in any way.
That error only appears if you’re online which you shouldn’t

Oh yeah, I agree with this. I’m just reporting an issue there.

@gigax21 What do you mean making a bypass ?

mhw have some like anti cheat so we must bypass that before going online…
that will make this trainer work on multiplayer session and never crash after u activated the trainer and go hunting

The trainer is working, however, an error occurs when entering an online mission. Occurs because of the game version after the upgrade, it is different from the Trainer.

@STiNGERR , can you adjust?

We do not support online in any game. We only test and support single player.

2 Likes

Figured people would have some common sense

That was talked about literally 2 posts above yours

love this :+1:

Rose are red

Update came through

Mods still work

Big prop on you

1 Like

this trainer still working but u cant use it online coz new mhw patch not let u change the value

anyone receiving error 217-mw1?

Read the thread. Your problem is described just a few posts up

Please update your trainer. Thanks for the hard work! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง