Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok thanks for your help.

Not sure why its not working for you i just got done playing and every things works fine

Your exe has the same name?

I never looked fired up wemod it was already there , clicked play and went !
I’ll take a look

Everytime i try to open a box it crashes with the trainer running. Sometimes it just crashes out of nowhere.

heres a shot of my folder

I was able to use it before today, not sure what happened.
The only thing different is I installed the dlc today.

edit1: I realize I have auto-update on.
My best guess is there is new undate that block the cheat

edit2: I know the problem now.
This cheat do not support DLCs

Anyone notice the Add 10k Zenny option doesn’t work more than once? It makes a sound each time but only works the first time. I also noticed the unlimited zenny option is no longer available. Can we have both ?

Hows the easy capture work? Do you just throw down a trap and you capture it?

Hey , these are great , thank you do you think it would be possible to add a maybe “Easy break parts” ? I was using a trainer that had it.

Not working for me, other games are working

Heeey, was wondering if an HR Gain rank thing was possible? i dont wanna be 999 just wanna be at the same place im at in console if not thats cool too!

2 Likes

Two Idea for Cheat’s

1. get faster the footprints / tracks / foot prints researches / research Level (i dont know the correct word sry)

2. More xp for killing monsters , Level faster , etc… ( Hunter-Rank )

Sry my english is not very good

3 Likes

It works if you hit the play button after you already have the game running. This method has worked for every game I’ve tried it with.

1 Like

The cheat works but it makes my fps drop in game, anybody have the same problem?

game crashes when using any cheat, what are the steps toprevent?

Just a question. If I first use this in offline mode, then turn the cheats off and shut Infinity down, then return online, will the stats and items I had from using the cheat in offline mode carry over?

It should cuz your using the same save , and take a chance of maybe , probably getting banned

same save?