Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Turkaku
I understand that you want “jewels/decorations” but there’s no point spamming it here. Just being nice not nasty but can you stop double posting about it please. Thank you have a nice day :+1:

I3loodDevil Thank you for understanding, <3

im use in online and not get ban, it’s over 8days now. Im only use easy force and easy upgrade

Maybe multiply by 10 the amount of Hunter Rank points you earn after a quest, or assure you level up 1, 3, 5 levels…

A crown hack would be nice (refering to golden crowns, golden mini-crowns and so…)

hey can you get banned using this?

Dont know. Its not made for online use only singleplayer
So if you use it online and get banned dont blame wemod

this not the kind of game where you can get banned I been modding it since it came out on ps4 now I play on pc too just bc can modd it even more

1 hit kill, easy capture or elemental damage not working against HR 49 tempered Kirin, is it because it’s my friend’s quest or does it not work?

at times it bugs out, i believe as you said, its ur friend’s quest. go for normal damage and have fun with unlim health or machine gun it for example, sleep bow and barrels.

not sure if anybody Suggested this

but it would be nice if we have Mid-Tier cheats

for example

Max Element > Boost Element by 300 for example
HR x2 exp

and such things.

Doesn’t everything have to be max all things.

umm you can say as well

x2 or x3 drop rate instead of get all reward

Thanks,

2 Likes

Game crashes upon speaking with the Ecologist and Blacksmith in Astera, anytime any of the mods are activated. Specifically the Easy Forge and Unlim Research Points. Any ideas?

I don’t think it will work in quest of stranger or friends. but if friends join your quest it will work.

Easy upgrade or easy forge will change the quantity form X to 0. so if you need like 3 pukei-pukei wing it will change to 0. so you dont have infinity items, just a free upgrade. after a while or restart the game everything will be normal again.

I use it awhile and I’m not banned, even cheating in online mode. there is no such a battle eye system in it. so i DON’T THINK you will get banned.

When i use “max monster reasearch level” the level of the guide is at max but the progress bar is not, is it a bug?

https://imgur.com/a/CsGSyiW like this

The mod cant locate my game pls help even after manually locate it

it’s max at cheat said, well, the cheat help you alot, you should take foot print.

Bowgun recoil cheat not working at all.Neither does ''no bowgun reload"