Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you one hit Pickle?

@STiNGERR
Can you make the unlimited items cheat go up to 99 instead of 8888? It just looks somewhat better and not too sketch.

Can you change the research point to add 10k each time like the zenny cheat? I don’t want an insane amount of RP

4 Likes

PC release Deviljho Update, friendly reminder to update the version :smile:

that is your max crit hit. if you turn that off, your affinity will be back to normal

yes that would be nice because my game almost crashes off mega lagging

so 10k isnt an insane amount? xD

Umm hello there, I am very new to the WeMod community, I just wanted to ask regarding for the Monster Hunter World Trainer , I have the Aug 31 2018 version and it said that there is no trainers for my game version, however there is still the optional trainer for the Aug 17 version, can I use that one? or is the trainer being updated because the update for Deviljho on pc is coming?

The trainer will be updated; last patch, the trainer was updated within a day of the patch. However, most options on the Aug 17th version still work fine.

Some new Stuff

Some new Quest and Spezial Quest

i think it was all the new stuff

Maybe you need to Update the Table / Trainer , new cheats , etc…

Neither the 31st, or the 17th versions work. I’ve tried all my buttons

Apologize for double post but//

what’s the difference between max elemental damage, and 1 hit ? Either way, every monster gets 1 hit… cus no monster in the game has 38k health lololol. Yes, my max elemental dmg option causes my hits to do 38k each

So the update for the mod will be updated within the day?

max elemental damage just maximises the elemental damage. If you attack a monster that is immune or has a high defense against that element it won’t do much damage. 1 Hit kill kills them instantly

@LittleSugoiBoi The trainer still works. Not sure if all options but they work

Are you sure the trainer works? I’ve tried both versions, none of the hotkeys respond (i alt tab back into the wemod program to double check) / make a sound when pressed.

I can test it in a bit but it was confirmed by others

sounds good, i tried it again by restarting my computer. still not working for me :confused:

I’m having no problems with most of the cheats, (Those I use anyway)

comparing it to millions of rp, ye

They Update yet?

managed to get it to work, had to run it as admin (even tho i didn’t have to before). Either way, it works now.

@boomma12 not yet it seems