Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My Mod can’t work because my game is too updated , can u update the mod or give me any solution?

Just use the older version. It works

how do I downgrade my game? i just follwed some tutorial but they are not so usefull

You can’t go to a lower version unless you have version guard installed. The trainer works with newest version of the game.

it says my game version is not supported it also says when I start the game

Well get the proper version. If its not steam and cracked aint no help here
Restart pc. Or wemod
Version guard needs to be on before last game update

I’ve been using it today, but I’m activating them before at character select (activate then log onto your character) hope this helps

How do i use the max monster research level?

The Monster Hunter: World cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It kinda crashing for anything I try to active. Please update it. Thank you

Hi hi! May I request a few commands?

• Being able to add a modest amount of Research Points on command, like the Zenny cheat - either by 10k or 1k per press.
  • Toggle for the Lucky Voucher effect. (The Max Rewards cheat is kinda overkill for me.)
  • Similar toggle for the Meal Voucher effect.
1 Like

See above your comment , it just was updated !

I did try the Updated one, It’s work but it kind of crash the game when I use 1 shot kill or something else.

why i cant use my cheat button

Hi, the game is saying cannot load the cheats? I tried offline mode, i tried disabling my anti virus, i tried reinstall but nothing worked.

the space bar should not be used as a hotkey btw. The consumables are always going on and off due to people using space bar like myself … i would put it on a random key like page up or something that no one will use.

You can change the hotkeys.

@Chris I’ve tried disabling anti-virus, offline mode, turn the game on and then use the trainer but it keeps saying failed to load cheats. Any help?

There is no Anti-Cheat there for MWH won’t ban you, but that doesn’t mean others will not spread your name around if they notice “one hit kills” while hunting with others.

Also ~ don’t turn on Max Element Damage and use Thunder Element Damage weapons is will one shot every thing (even if you do not have one hit kills turned on)

It legit won’t work. Wasn’t working for me before the patch and isn’t working now. I’ve given it every permission and tried everything recommended. Doesn’t help that the ‘HELP’ button doesn’t do anything at all. The trainer can’t seem to load the mods properly.