Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If anyone is wondering, the current build works fine. I didn’t abuse the system and only selected a handful of cheats, enough to make my grind easier and convenient.

When I went online all looted items, HR XP, Gold and Upgrades were migrated/updated.

Though, id suggest not to blatantly use any of these cheats online to avoid suspicion. Just farm offline, gear up and enjoy the fruits when going online.

I second these requests~!

hi the no recoil mod for the bowguns dose not work for me @STiNGERR

@STiNGERR recommendation for Charge Blade phials instant charge, or always charged. Makes no sense you have everything else except mods for this weapon lol. I understand you won’t be able to fit everything in the trainer, but cb is one of the main classes. I understand not having unlimited music for the horn

I need cheat “Monster Scoutfly Level max” you can it ?

thank you good cheats from all.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

@STiNGERR Appreciate your efforts on this, Just wanna bring my observation. Whenever I turn on Get all rewards, I only get the blue colored gems or rarity 6 as rewards, When these gems are appraised, they’re almost always the same, gems that belongs to rarity 6 categories. there’s no variation.

do you have any explanation why this occurs?

Because it pulls All Rewards, which includes the low rarity portions. If you hover over rarity 6 gems, accept them specifically, the highlighted item automatically moves right and reveals there are more stacks of gems off to the right. However, due to the appraisal system itself having a hard limit, you only get what you first picked up to that limit. Get All Rewards works as intended while the Appraisal system is working as intended and circumventing it.

up for a rapid fire in bow gun <3 thanks mannnnnnnnn

Is it something that he can do? Putting a warped, a Worn and a glowing or is it to hard?

I do believe it would be easier for you to look into https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/44?tab=description
The 3rd/4th ‘shoplst’ have all the decorations, including those not in loot tables.

Is anyone else getting it where applying any of the trainer options causes the game to close? Does it even when I don’t apply anything with the wemod up but takes a little bit too

Anyway to use get max rewards and get hero streamstones?

No Hero streamstone for me. I have yet to find one. Though people keep telling me (and these are the people that are not using our wonderful system) they have found 20 to 30 of them off Rank 3 and 4 missions … I’m calling BS on that by the way.

Trainer seems to not wanna function for me, it gives me an error when it tries to boot the game (stil lboots the game anyway) doesn’t switch to playing while the game is active, and a second press of the paly button (previous method that made the trainer work) just greys the button out, and I cannot toggle any of the effects on or off.

how do i change hotkeys cause i dont have the premium version and the base i cant see where i change this.

Just click on the binding.

Any chance of a HR exp increase coming soon?

just not with a blow to 999

that would be stupid

Please update the trainer.
Thank you everyone for their hard work