**Moon Map NEW PERKS Confirmed Also New Weapons**

Source

Its At The Very Bottom Of Page

Moon

Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in “Moon,” where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943.

P.S. you dont have to watch the vid but it would be nice to get some views on it

Nice :smiley:
Thanks!

This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with “Moon,” the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base’s fluctuating gravity.

Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you’ll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.

In addition to the final chapter, Rezurrection also includes:

• Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: “Nacht der Untöten,” “Verrückt,” “Shi No Numa,” and “Der Riese,” where it all began.
  • An enhanced Zombies soundtrack including, three tracks never before available for purchase.
  • A new Zombies “Moon” theme.

Those of you that purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection content pack will be free, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme.

For players that haven’t purchased the Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points. To commemorate release, we’ll be hosting Double XP over Labor Day weekend. The Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox LIVE on August 23rd, 2011.

Source

nice theyre bringing back the waw maps so people can stop looking for the dlc lol

They call it ‘Remastered’ i call it lazy. As all they are doing is fine touching the old maps to deal with slightly improved graphics and animations and probably a larger area to run around.

Sigh, i feel sorry for everyone who has bought every map for CoD, as in my opinion its a waste of CURRENTLY $47 or something, that will increase another $10 for the price of these lazy edited maps.

Sick free maps :smile: hardened edition ily <3

The maps are the same just better graphics and the new guns (You can still get all the old guns on the walls)

if i wanted the same maps surely i would go a play WaW not pay more money for more maps…

Obviously if you have to pay for them

I like the old WAW Maps.

This hole idea is stupid unless everyone with the classic maps only has to pay for the new one. I did like the maps more on WaW lol.

I guarantee your opinion would change if you were a developer… It’s pretty ignorant to think they are lazy.

The people that got the classic maps for BO, get the new map for free. They just need to get into their download history, and re-download the classic map pack.

People only want the old maps cause they can feel cool playing on a new engine with better graphics and the COMMANDOOOOOO! O.o

Just buy WaW for $5. Mod it if you please :smiley:

Why can’t they just make Moon and the other maps seperate? Maybe cause they want more $$$. The day this comes out, look at the zombies leaderboards and see how many people played the new maps, then multiply that by $15 (price for map pack). On Annihilation, Microsoft made $1.3 BILLION from people buying points to get the maps. That was on the release day. Then more flooded in later when everyone else bought it.

stop making this into a flame war and get back on topic about the new perks and weapons

Well, do remember that if you have the Hardened/Prestige edition’s of the game, you get this map pack free. Also you seem to forget, it’s anyone’s choice to get or not get these map packs.

i hate the DLC also why cant you just purchase just the zombie maps instead for a cheaper price o.O

stop making this into a flame war and get back on topic about the new perks and weapons

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING OR EVERYONE WILL GET AN INFRACTION

Mini mod much?