More Windows Store love

This is just a suggestion and not any kind of entitled demand because I feel Wemod does a fantastic job already.

I just want to put down a suggestion for more Windows Store trainers. The reason why is because there are those of us who game across several platforms and not just steam. And with the increase of games available via subscriptions such as Game Pass, it is easier to come up with a monthly subscription to a ton of games than it is to buy those games one by one, especially for casual gamers. Thats about it. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

WeMod makes and updates trainers depending on what the community votes for. You vote for trainers for a specific store version via your WeMod desktop app. We have plenty of opportunities for players to request Windows Store trainers for games if it is available there.

The problem is that Windows Store is not very popular with the wider gaming community. Therefore, unless a game is exclusive to Windows Store, it’s usually very difficult to get enough community votes to justify the trainer developers here focusing their very valuable time and expertise on a Windows Store trainer.

If you’d like a trainer for a Windows Store game, make sure you vote for it via your WeMod desktop app. And you can use your referral link, found in the dashboard of your WeMod desktop app, to invite any friends and people from other communities to come and vote too.
These support articles may help:

We do have options to vote for Windows Store (aka Xbox Gamepass) games. They’re just not very popular options with the majority of gamers, which is beyond WeMod’s control - Only Microsoft itself has the ability to try and work on its store’s (un)popularity issues. :slight_smile:

The outer worlds for steam 6k+ votes and no trainer in app, but theres a windows store one :cry:

The game isn’t even available on steam yet. Outer worlds

2 Likes

Yep, @ptondo beat me to the exact same thing I’d have informed you.

There’s currently no Steam trainer for Outer Worlds because Outer Worlds currently doesn’t exist on Steam.

In order to make a trainer for the game on Steam, the trainer developers need a copy of the game on Steam. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem is that Windows Store is not very popular with the wider gaming community.

I realize this. but what is the point of people like me supporting the development of wemod pro when we get zero love? i have better things to do than support the development of steam trainers for game I never play.

You’re making it sound as if WeMod doesn’t provide for Windows Store games. This is incorrect.
WeMod has a lot of Windows Store trainers, all of which the gaming community has voted for.

Granted, the majority of Windows Store trainers are for popular games. Three examples:

But we do also have Windows Store trainers for less popular games as well, because, again, the community voted for them. Three examples:

Making trainers for games that barely anyone on WeMod plays is an uneconomical use of the trainer development team’s time, money and resources. It’ll also upset the majority of the community who voted for more popular game versions if we focused on the minority. This is how democracy works, I’m afraid. :slight_smile:

You have the ability to improve a trainer’s chance of being made:

• Play games using WeMod to get WePoints every 24 hours to convert to vote tokens.
  • Complete objectives on the WeMod dashboard to get more WePoints.
  • Use your referral link to invite friends and people from other communities to come and vote while being rewarded for it.
  • Go Pro, either by purchasing a subscription or through referral link rewards, to double the amount of WePoints you earn and therefore get more vote tokens.

As said previously, it’s not WeMod’s fault if Windows Store is unpopular. You’ll find that this problem exists in a lot of trainer services online. In fact there are some trainer services who outright refuse to make Windows Store trainers. WeMod, on the other hand, is happy to make Windows Store trainers as long as the community has shown that a majority wants one. :slight_smile:

Now, go out there and prove to us that a Windows Store trainer for whichever game you’re trying to get one for is in high demand. :slight_smile:

1 Like