Mortal Kombat 1 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

game crashes using mods in story mode and invasions, been using unhitttble and one hit kills

Have you attempted launching the game initially, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

Mod is not working since last Update :frowning:

Can you provide us the issue you’re having using the mods?

I get the same message as the image provided by @CreativeDeer544 when I try to load the mods (I am also in the invasions map before I click the mods).

Edit: I closed both programs through Task Manager and launched through WeMod, which seemed to work again.

Might help, but I use invincible instead of unhittable. Basically the same thing. You can get hit, but take no damage. I noticed unhittable would cause crashes when they tried hitting me.

1 Like

The Mortal Kombat 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

The software does not work, of all the functions the only thing that works is time freezing

Could you please add the following?:
Infinite Dragon Krystals
Infinite crowns
Infinite Koins
Infinite Seasonal Koins
Infinite spend points (for invasions mode)

just wanted to to make a bug report or maybe its just the game itself, but in seasonal tower i am using unhittable, an 1 hit kills, an 2 to last fight it crashes and closes game everytime

Bro, the trainer isn’t working, the speed function is the only thing that works

Hi there! Could you please let us know where you purchased your game from?

I bought it on Steam

Got it. Are you using the mods on a multiplayer/co-op mode? Make sure to use the most recent trainer version, which you can check by going to the Mods version under Mod settings.

Are the coin cheats going to come out or is it not possible?