Mortal Kombat 11

I was just wondering when the Mortal Kombat 11 trainer will be coming? It’s been voted up all the way and I literally bought the game just to play it with WeMod lol. I know it takes some time, but I’m just curious as to when it’ll get picked up and worked on. Thanks!

I’m sure they’ll get to it.
If you look at the “In development” section on the games tab on WeMod you’ll see what they’re currently working on. Seem pretty backed up at the moment, I’ve been waiting for this trainer as well though.

Yeah, seems like they’re updating the trainer for AC:Odyssey and making two other trainers. But after those 3 are done, MK11 is next in line, so hopefully the wait won’t be too long. Like I said, I understand it takes them a bit of time, some games are easier to deal with than others, and since MK11 is a game with online features, I assume that makes it a bit more difficult for them to work around.

Good news: Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam. You can expect a trainer within the next week.

Yep! I’ve been keeping an eye out for a little while now. Noticed the update about it this morning.