Mortal Shell Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

No love for the steam version? Was kinda hoping today’s update would add steam compatibility :frowning:

1 Like

About 96%-98% of Steam trainers work on Epic versions of the game and vice versa. It we offer no guarantee it will do so flawlessly. Just click the Fix button and manually like Steam’s .exe to it.

Trainers are made if the game is popular enough on that platform with WeModders. We don’t make trainers work with multiple stores on purpose, because one slightly different update between them will render the trainer useless for one or the other.

It’s legitimately from Epic. The game has crashed 3 times so far shortly after I activate the cheats.

thank you work great now.

Already tried that and unfortunately it did not seem to work. I only tried the infinite health and stamina, didn’t try the others but infinite health/stamina definitely didn’t work. I even played through the beginning tutorial all the way to Fallgrim tower just to make sure and it still didn’t work.

1 Like

Download Trainer for Mortal Shell again.

Same here. I’ve reinstalled the trainer update and have started a new game. Everything seemed fine until I chose to speak with my sister and enter the reverie. Then the game closed again. I’ve restarted the machine as well.

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere here, everything is fine until I enter the reverie. The game immediately closes then.

Thank you for the updates. :slight_smile:

Two more things to try:

1. Please try adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program, even if it’s just the default Windows Defender, just in case parts of the trainer are being interfered with by it.

2. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

Keep us updated. In the meantime, the information above has been passed onto the relevant WeMod team members. :slight_smile:

I tried these. It worked for a while in a cycle and then it seemingly randomly closed the game again.

Just tried this as well as trying all of the cheats and none of them work at all. This is the first time I’ve encountered any issues with using wemod, everything else has worked flawlessly.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as I suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and these mods will help me actually be able to play the game.

Could we get some cheats for steam?

Thank you for the updates @SuperAvocado15 and @ForSee. The relevant people have been made aware of these reports. :slight_smile:

@TheDerryDisease - This was discussed yesterday. Please use the search button before posting. :slight_smile: See here: Mortal Shell Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games - #23 by Ravenfyre.

2 Likes

My bad ignore that haha :+1:

Thanks for the recent update, it all works now.
I have noticed that it crashes on photomode though…
Everything else seems perfect though, thanks again! :slight_smile:

It was updated on August 28th. I spoke too soon though, the game has been constantly crashing again for me too, even after the steam update :frowning:

Seems to be okay for me now. So far.

Still working for you? I’m still getting constant crashes

Yes, no problems.

So the game has started crashing again. A few seconds after I’ve activated the cheats, the game closes completely. Why is this happening again?

2 Likes

Still happening for me too, I ended up just giving up :sweat_smile:

1 Like