Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,

I started my own team in European Racing Series, and despite saying it’s toggled on (and staying on, unlike some other of the options) my fuel still gets used up. This is frustrating.

hi there i dont know if you are using the mods from about 3 years ago i just figured out that if you press history top right of the wemod menu you can see the changes and if you click on the one from 9 months ago they work hope this helps

all cheats work except for no tyre wear and low tyre temperature
toggles of by itself for some reason

1 Like

First of all, congrats on the amazing job you´ve done so far, I just wanted to request an update because the cheats are closing the game when in a race (at least that´s where it happened a couple of times for me) so if you could please update it it would be awesome! (I didn´t find where I could request ir in the app, sorry to send this feedback here).

Instant Building Parts works, but cannot be turned off later. So if I only want to build 1 part immediately then I have a problem. Could you fix this?

There is a chance to add a cheat option ?

• Easy Training for the optimal setup in Practice

the no tire wear and low tire temp is broken completely and the improve car parts instant is also broken for some reason

some activate and work, like the money and the fast upgrade, fast build does not activate it autoflicks off, insta part build activates but does nothing, tyre wear and temp both do not work either, fuel does for me, max condition also fails

Not really sure if this will be updated, but “Low Tire Temperature” and “No Tire Wear” do not work. I’m running 1.4.14933 Steam version. I press the hotkey and it refuses the command. Everything else works flawlessly.

Really need update this mod. Random crashes and some mods dont even work.

Possible to add a cheat option ?

You can see what the perfect setup is

1 Like

I’m aware it’s been about 2 years but most of the cheats don’t work anymore can we please get an update

If you use mods you have to be careful, because with mods some cheats don’t work. Without mods the cheats work without problems. However, an option like easy setup where the setup shows you what is the optimal setup would be

hello good to me no tire wear and low tire temperature do not work for me I give it and it does not turn on

nothing and this was the version of the game thanks anyway

now I just need to test if everything is ok

Hello, can we have an update ?

this game is way better than F1 manager. hoping there will be a update on this trainer

I was checking in to see if this trainer was updated, last time I used this bunch of the mods didn’t work, currently they crash my game

Is there a chance that you can update these mods? Would love to use them after finishing the game.

1 Like

can we get maximum speed on track and practice?

Pls update!