Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this working for anyone anymore? The cheat ‘activates’ without any issue, but game becomes super laggy, and when it does become active again none of the cheats I tried are working - especially wanted the money hack.

Edit: Recommendations on how to make the money hack work?

I knew about this and forgot to post about it here but what I did to get around it was activate it to get the money, deactivate it and then purchase the upgrade its been a while since I’ve done anything with the game so might not work

Does anything happen when you activate it? I activated it and left it on but nothing changed with my balance (left it on over the course of a game week, lost the normal amount over a game etc.)

Will try your method later today when I’m back.

Cant get any one of the instant build/design to work says they are on but doesn’t do anything and perfect tyre temp just turns off a few seconds after turning on. Everything else works tho

Tried the car mods - Perfect Tyre Temp and Unlimited Fuel don’t work for me. Unlimited Fuel switches off like for Big_Gun299.
Can confirm that No Tyre Wear works, but can’t confirm for No Car Condition that is working, because I tested it on a practice session.

//edit after running 2 races
No Car Condition turned itself OFF a few times during the races.

fuel works for me after testing and my no tyre wear works as well neither cheat turns its self off, I don’t do anything special for this to happen some times it is just luck

This game should be removed from the wemod app until the trainer is updated.

So no function is working reliably?
The Instant Cheats are always crashing my game right on use

Hello! I have noticed most of the reports here haven’t been dealt with here. To answer some of the issues: STN is already retired so there is a low chance it will be updated/fixed. The only way to actually get this noticed or fixed is to go to the WeMod app, find the MM Trainer, and click the request update button. Thanks for your help and contribution!

This is such an old game no one is ever going to update this whether you use the request in the app or not. WeMod needs to “retire” those trainers that they have no intention of maintaining.

If there are enough requests then it will indeed be updated.
Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the “to-do” list. It’s just that there are more higher priority trainers with higher vote counts to get through at the moment.

Also MrAntiFun is slowly porting his past trainers over here to WeMod. However, with over 2,000 trainers to his name it is going to take some time to get through porting them all to WeMod.

1 Like

WeMod is running intermittently in this game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. The money cheat does not work when the purchase is greater than 99 999 999, I bought a seat of 100 000 000 and the game bugged changing the amount due to - 4 194 967 297. I need help.

Sorry for the Google translator.

The trainer is in need of an update. However, the person who developed the trainer is retired.

Please follow these steps:

1. Open WeMod. Search for the game in the top-left search box. Press enter.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click Request Update.

If it gets enough interest then a different trainer developer could make a new trainer for this game. Be advised though, the game is a little old now, so the majority of the playerbase has probably moved on.

1 Like

Thank you! I was able to request the update! It is 458/1295, which is a shame, because I paid for the Pro version of WeMod just because of this game. = /

1 Like

The problem is that there are also people who currently enter WeMod through the old game that receives recent updates. This calls for new customers for WeMod, but without proper support, it is difficult to keep these customers on the platform.

Thank you for being a pro member it really is appreciated every one does help out. !
Votes are getting pretty close for a new trainer. We can see what we can do but with this stupid corvid going around every body is down a little
Was wondering what happend your name was atomic mountain !

1 Like

This one is closed please use the new trainer found here