Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can you update it, please?

I do

Nice trainer @STN

Unlimited Fuel is the only option that seems to work. Using version guard, but it’s running the May 18 2017 one for some reason.

Some people never learn, thank you for your work on this and everything else you do.

Sometimes the unlimited fuel works, and sometimes it doesn’t…
what gives?
and yes I am using the Guard

both the no tyre wear and perfect temp dont work but everything else does, any help

I put up some solutions earlier in the post if they don’t work any more let me know and I’ll try to find new solutions to save the Wemod crew time for bug fixes and stuff

for me instant build and instant upgrade doesnt work is it just me ?

Try activating them during or after a race and it should work as thats what I find works

infinite fuel doesn’t work

read one post above yours

You assume I wouldn’t try activating infinite fuel during a race, recently it was working, up until today where I activated it during the race and it did not work, I then reactivated it multiple time an it still did not work, I kept it active after the race and waited for the next race, where it also did no longer work… The only reason i want to use this is because of the no refueling rule that the game forces you to have.

Right. New user here. Playing the latest Steam Version as of the 24th of July 2019.
Using the free version of this trainer I have found some things that might be misunderstood as bugs.

I applied the “Instant Design Improvement”. The Improvement Departments show that the completion time is exactly the time in game we have until the next race, meaning the improvements should have been immediate or complete by the next day. Selecting the desired items for improvement and then clicking the “Continue” button to go to the next day the timer is still stuck at what was shown the previous day on the Improvement countdown. Meaning the improvements were not fulfilled.

Toggling the (F6)hotkey did not alleviate the issue. Is there a solution to this problem or should I look somewhere else for help?

Edit 24Hours later: I see no-one bothered to look at this or reply. Thanks anyway.

Hey! I must’ve passed over this thread by accident, can you tell me what version of the game you are running? Thanks!

In the future, please try to be a little more understanding. We’re all humans here, we make mistakes or miss stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

The main menu page states:

Version 1.53.16967+121.20171117.1034

@STN I do not see another update released for this game by the developer so the cheats should be up to date. Have you had this issue or any recommendations why the above person is having this issue?

EDIT: recommendation from the developer is to make sure to do something design related before activating the cheat :slightly_smiling_face:

No Tyre Wear was working in practice but now it turns itself off

Hey! This game has not received an update since 2017 so the trainer is up to date. Please make sure your anti virus isn’t interfering and your on a retail copy of the game :+1:

I dont have an anti virus

This game is bizarre. This trainer both works and is broken. My first few experiences with it caused the game to crash frequently when using the building/parts cheats. So I started using them one at a time to find out which option was causing the crash. I didn’t note what order I used them in, but for 12 hours yesterday, no crashes. But during that time, when the game wasn’t crashing and I was using the race set of cheats, all of them worked. All of them.

During yesterday’s 12 hour play, the building/parts cheats seemed to work (or at least didn’t crash), the race cheats worked EXCEPT for optimal tyre temp which wasn’t that big of a deal, though crashing caused me a few DNF’s which made the season a bit more exciting for sure.

TODAY, I started racing straight away, haven’t done parts/buildings yet. All of the race cheats are working (including tyre temp) EXCEPT tyre wear.

What all of this is telling me is that this trainer indeed works in its entirety but we need to group source our data to figure out when to use them and in what order we need to activate them to get predicated and replicable results.

Note well, Version Guard is no longer a thing on WeMod so if that was a valid previous solution, it is no longer an option.

Thank you, @STN for creating this trainer and any input from you regarding this post would be most welcomed. The game version HAS NOT changed, the trainer and/or exe is just very very very picky.

1 Like