Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We need one for morale and renown. Morale especially because of the wages bug.

anything that fixes smithing too would be greatā€¦ like seriouslyā€¦ just turn off that stupid need to rest. and the ability to level stats that are crazy slow

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Food cheat added
  • Max Morale cheat added
  • Unlimited Smithy Stamina cheat added
  • Unlimited Renown cheat added
  • Unlimited XP cheat added
  • Unlimited Shield Durability cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Just tested the updated trainer and smithing stamina doesnā€™t seem to work. Will test the rest as i can.

Add1: Max morale works after going through a few menus. Party health seems to work to a a degree. 50% larger enemy army and got 7 losses out of 60 but much better than previous version.

Add2: One hit kill still doesnt seem to work. Tested only in a tournament so far.

Not seeing the updated trainer. not sure if i messed up or what but re-installed and even tried. beta. probably doing something wrong on my end

When you open the trainer there is a button labelled ā€œHistoryā€ on the far right, under the Play button.
Click this and select the most recent trainer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh iā€™m retarded. thank you lol

who do I get the max xp to work followed what u wrote on the trainer and its not working

Hey @thedogpond.
Just to double-check, make sure youā€™re activating the cheat while in you are in your inventory.

Otherwise please try this:

1. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Click Settings.
  2. Under the Release Channel heading, switch to Beta.
  3. Open task manager and close WeMod from there.
  4. Re-launch WeMod and try again.

Tested a siege and party health doesnt work after all.
Now iā€™d vote for an unlimited arrows/throwables since some dum dum got stuck under the battlements and i could shoot him but out of arrows.

1 Like

Make sure youā€™re in combat before you activate the cheat, as explained in the trainer note for the cheat.

Otherwise, switch to WeMod beta and try again. See the post just above yours for instructions.

Hi there, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m doing anything wrong but is there a specific location where I have to activate unlimited smithy energy?

1 Like

did everything u said and doesnā€™t work

It can be Strange, but that is working for me, I activate it in a city, wait 30s and itā€™s working. (In beta mode)

Now a ā€¦ Question, I see you add news mods today, butā€¦ I still canā€™t get them ^^ā€™

Activated all combat related options during combat. Tried to wait until a few party members had taken damage before activating but no dice.

Thought it was a given but could just be me since i tried to find a pointer for it myself but lazy hobbyist skills arent enough.

WIll test beta build tomorrow.

The cheat notes say it takes time for the cheats to load into the game. Did you wait a couple of minutes?

Glad itā€™s working @Plataaa. :slight_smile:

See this post slightly above: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #49 by Ravenfyre :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot ! Iā€™mā€¦ Blind ^^ā€™

I go to trainer history , i click on the 12 option trainer but it not give me the play button, only unclickable ā€œread notesā€ any ideas ?
thank you

Welcome to WeMod @HungryCarrot18. :slight_smile:

You need to press the button to confirm youā€™ve read the note.

thank you ! but i the app donā€™t allow me to click no ā€œread noteā€