Mr. Prepper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the game crashes i start up again and it works beutifuly stop time helps me a lot

The Mr. Prepper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello and thanks a lot for your work. I only have one small request. Is it possible to extend the ā€œinfinite healthā€ cheat to the car? Me and some other people seem just too clumsy to find so much gas and metal to finish Joeā€™s ā€œradio free north americaā€ - quest. And without that itā€™s not possible to finish the fort observer questline. I really want to finish that game but i canā€™t even get behind desert level 3 without crashing my car, even after 3 days of practice. I would appreciate that favor so much when itā€™s possible to do. and in case that itā€™s not,ā€¦well, than not.

1 Like

I have not read but the immediate, previous comment, so I am unaware if this topic has yet been covered.
I have high regard for this mod, having only used it once. However, I am slightly perturbed that the mod allows for unlimited items without also unlimited weight capacity. Itā€™s frustrating to have 100+ inventory slots when one hit of this button causes the items in 3 of them to overload you. I guess, I can continue destroying the excess, as having the cheat at all is still amazing. Well, through this rant, I learned something.

Changes:

• Unlimited Car Durability cheat added
  • Unlimited Car Boost cheat added
  • Unlimited Car Fuel cheat added
  • No Cosmetic Damage cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Good day.
I am not sure if it is only me but, all the various functions does not seem to work at all.
It shows activated but in-game, no difference.

Hope to have some clarification if I missed a step to activate the various functions.
Thank you.

Quick ? What exactly does ā€œMax preparednessā€ do? Does it keep the agent from coming or what? Thanks, and thxs for the trainer. Works great.

not sure whats causing Crash to Desktop (CTD), but some options Iā€™m not sure which are causing itā€¦ version 1.17

Trainer needs an update. The cheats are not working.

What game version are you using?

Unsure what happened hereā€¦as far as I can tell one of the cheats made my character unable to sleep at nightā€¦if I canā€™t sleep then I canā€™t saveā€¦

Edit: For anyone else that this bug I described happens to, I disabled all cheats within WeMod Manager and waited for the rest meter to go all the way down until my character faintedā€¦upon awaking all behavior returned to normal.

pls update?
items just disapear in my inventory

the trainer needs an update, after i slept all items were gone. Sometimes when i craft something the workbench staiys at 100% and i cant do anything else. I tried to take the workbench to replace it and the workbench was just gone. pls update :heart:

1 Like

Would like some Cheats for the Animal DLC. Something like Insta Fishing. All Cheats seem to work, only ā€œno craft & cooking requirementsā€ wont let me make anything at all. And the Speed Codes will make you unable to go fishing, youā€™ll just walk glitch over the Pier and the Waterā€¦ Need to Restart the Game over and over and being unable to fish.

um, so, getting back into the game after a while and got the DLC. using the trainer and starting a new game some strange things happen. somehow when i grabbed the workbench so i could move it to the bunker and it disappeared, its not in my inventory, and i cant seem to find it. i was using the time stop function and free crafting option as well. disassembling things seemed a bit wonky too. sometimes it wouldnt give me the resources from the item, and sometimes it wouldnt destroy the item either.

3 Likes

Did you have any resolution to this? I noticed the same thing yesterday. For me the game let me move the table to the bunker and replace it no problem. Once I was upgrading it to Lv 3, the ā€œ100%ā€ wouldnā€™t go away. So I grabbed the table thinking Iā€™d put it back. Nope. No more table. Lol. Looks like a game breaker?

1 Like

update needed - no longer works :pensive:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It keeps crashing my computer after a few hours. Iā€™m only using unlimited health and movement speed.