Muck Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please make a mod so we can spawn in power ups and item from a scroll wheel of which item/power up we want. And One Hit One Kill.

I just finished using the trainer a few hours ago and everything seems to be working. I know that the majority of these posts are old, so I figured Iā€™d give my input as being a recent user. If I had one suggestion it would be to try and make an ā€œUnlimited Itemsā€ setting in the trainer if possible, like the one used in the Terraria trainer. Other than that the trainer is excellent and everything seems to be working. <3

please add one hit one kill in this. because the enemy is too powerfull

yea that to

The Muck cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

yeah cheats doesnt work on new update

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version three days ago.

Make sure your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked/pirated.

Also make sure you are using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button that is under the Play button.

Out of curiosity why would Unlimited Items be useful when the Easy Craft exists?

add unlock all items

Please make it so infinite damage

(10000000 dmg to everything)

you wonā€™t have to go gather a bunch of materials for the boat/complete objectives.

itā€™d be neat if we could open a menu system to take any perks/abilities we want at any amounts, but if thatā€™s too difficult to program or smthn (i dunno programming stuff) then maybe something that makes you get like a customizable amount of any perks/abilities? like a little box where you can type a number (x for reference) in the wemod menu stuff then it gives you X amount of whatever perk you pick up from chests ingame and stuff like a multiplier?

sorry if its a lot to read

All working well. But be careful , you still can be one-shot by buffed boss because you receive more damage than your health.

maybe it would be better if there is like a one hit kill or a one hit break

1 Like

maybe add another menu that pops up if Iā€™m playing with my friends so I can add cheats to them or maybe thatā€™s too hard to programme I donā€™t know programming stuff

WeMod is supposed to be used for single-player use only.

Needs an update, stamina, no hunger, and speed donā€™t work. Please add more cheats if available.

maybe add a cheat that builds the boat or unlock all crafts or spawn items
that would be nice

For some reason unlimited money. hunger, easy craft (sometimes), and health have been not working and Idk why, they were working fine before

well does not grant immortality and also can you make the ship upgrades cost no materials and also make everything craftable without unlocking it and also when you start the game you have every power up 999999999 times except speed make speed like 10 or some thing like that and also add ultra damage
thank you for reading