Music: Now Playing

Rest in peace. What a talented and beautiful soul.
This year fuckin sucks.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Somebody put up 2-Pac: Do For Love.

I can’t find an original video of it anywhere on YouTube that hasn’t been sped up or slowed down or simply isn’t the version I got.

@Troy

1 Like

Same lyrics but not the version I remember. The one I remember seeing/hearing had an animated video. I can’t describe the tune any better for obvious reasons…

That’s the first one I found with the animated video, it has like 40 million views so it shouldn’t be too hard to find. That version sounded sped up though, people on the video I posted claimed it’s the original but I’m unsure. There’s a lot of different versions & remixes up there.

@Troy This one?

2 Likes

Snap!!

The best TV commercial that warrants a download for your headphones…

I’m mostly into ROCK and METAL (extreme), though I’m open to other genres of Music as well. This one is from a glam Rock band called STEELHEART. Song is a love ballad though, a bit of soft and melodic touch to it.

You may or may not like it. Anyways, I’m currently playing this now. “I’ll Never Let You Go”

1 Like
1 Like

I encourage people to post from all genres, the point of the thread is to come in and find some tunes you wouldn’t normally listen to. Glad to see some new faces in here :slight_smile:

Old youtube cover artist who hasn’t posted since like '07, dude had skills