MW3 Ban Wave! Must Read!

Go tell a police man your going to kill him, see how funny it is. Life/death jokes are not funny, nor mature.

On a side note, your six friends are also dumb.

Thank god I never did the glitch… I knew the ban wave would happen.

Treating to kill ANYONE isn’t a joke.

Go do it in a police station and scream I’M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU I HAVE A BOMB.

When you are getting dragged away you will be screaming IT WAS A JOKE they won’t care.

Robert Bowling tweeted: Doing the prestige token glitch will result in a temp ban and reset. Repeated offences will result in a permanent ban.

So it is your own fault.

P.S. I did the glitch and not banned yet, u jelly?

Treating to kill ANYONE isn’t a joke.

Go do it in a police station and scream I’M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU I HAVE A BOMB.

When you are getting dragged away you will be screaming IT WAS A JOKE they won’t care.
lol

All because you didn’t turn Game Recording ON [OFF]

telling a police officer and telling a random nerd is way different lol wow way to take things serious and act like a parent…leave me alone or else O____o

i did homie i dont know how i exactly did

You will kill me? A threat to a person is no different than a police officer. Take that into consideration.

i said leave me alone

telling a police officer and telling a random nerd is way different lol wow way to take things serious and act like a parent…leave me alone or else O____o
That is crazy common how old are u ure parent should not letting u play video game

im old enough to buy it i bet your not go watch some Porm then go to sleep i dont need your feed back

He isn’t a nerd he has a wife and a daughter. He loves COD and he loves being the CM for them. You are technically the nerd raging on a forum about being banned for something he even said that they will ban you for.

What are you gonna do rage at me?

Are you kidding me? cod4 is a hackfest, I can’t even play it literally, MW2 is turning into it and so will MW3 over time. They just move onto the next game and completely ignore the older ones.

@Thread

Guys, although I generally agree with you, I think you’re taking it to personal. He got on the forums with intention to help you guys out by informing you of this (whether it is true or not) ban wave and end result you bash him. I can tell you in the near future if he ever finds out there is an actual ban wave, he wouldn’t care to inform us after this treatment.

@YourGod

Assuming your not an immature 10-year-old, you should know that death threats, joke or not, especially over such childish reasons, is taboo, and in most cases against forum rules. I appreciate your willingness to try and inform the community but further refrain from such “jokes”. (although, jokes are suppose to be funny, I can’t see anyone laughing to that unless they are morbidly psychotic)

im old enough to buy it i bet your not go watch some Porm then go to sleep i dont need your feed back
WoW can someone close this tread as this kid tread is useless

Your grammar, and immaturity, suggests you are in the range of 10-14.

Or a very immature older teen.

No matter the situation, I wonder what makes him different then all us gamers.
-He plays video games, and helps make them - and he is a nerd.
-You play HIS video game and try to “mod” to get an advantage, and also be better then other gamers, but you are not a nerd? Makes sense…

He’s done more in his life in 1 day, then you have done or will do in your lifetime, unless you develop your own game or win the lotto. Sorry to say.

Problem is… He wasn’t helping us with nothing. A ban wave because him and his 6 other buddies probably did the glitches together and helped eachother out, and they all got the ban at the same time or in the same time limit. Doesn’t suggest a ban wave when 6 buddies together who did it get banned.

Also, I don’t think we’re taking it personal, more just to try to tell him to grow up and don’t joke about doxing, threatening to kill people, and act immature as to how he was.

your raging at me and who cares if he has a wife and kids stop annoying me im trying to play red dead wanna play ?

ok thanks for the info dad

Na i’m fine.

Probably gonna boot be offline when i join your game/party.

…I don’t even…