MW3 Campaign Savegame Fixer

Hey, Experiment and I have figured out the checksum that MW3 uses for their campaign saves, and we decided to make a tool. You can edit the DVAR’s in the file by HEX editing it, because we still have not mapped out the save enough to list/edit/insert DVAR’s. Hopefully we will have that tomorrow or so. Special thanks to austin12456, for telling us it was Adler before we tried reversing it 0_o.

Pictures:

Open Me

Enjoy the UI. :wink:

Source & Executable - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Yay for mods already.

It’s the same checksum as MW2 saves.

Never knew that :worried:

Whatever, hopefully I can have a DVAR editor by tomorrow :smile:

Hey can you upload a save game for mw3 at like the first level?(or any level it doesnt matter) i dont have a flashed xbox i just want to play around with the file and see what i can do.

I probably will when I get home. I’m currently in school on my iPod, so I can’t. I’ll edit this post with the download.

Okay thanks. :smile:

If someone (with a PVR) has this working. PM me :smile:

I can mod it and have a pvr but your not getting my views.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the heads up

Anyone have a game save for the leechers? ;D

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Those are my saves… Mpdata, Campaign, etc…

Sorry for the bump. But has anyone modded mw3 campaign successfully?

I keep getting “SAVE_STRING_MAX_SIZE exceeded in save game”

Sounds like you overdid something; like maxing too much values or like this 5555555555555…

I put the jump_height to 100 and g_Speed to 250

Make sure that the size of the value is the same as the original. So say it goes

jump_height 8

You can’t change the amount of digits to 2. It has to be 1. So in this case, the highest value possible would be 9.

At least that is what I’ve figured out from past experiences. Also, make sure your not adding bytes, just overwrite. Changing a file’s size is usually bad news.

Have you made an editor yet?