MW3 Prestige 11-20 Confirmed!

What do you guys think??

Yeah didn’t we know about this awhile ago?

I only saw one thing on the modern warfare 3 forum and there was no confirmation. You might have known, but a lot of people don’t.

The guys information seems spot on, not the first I have heard of this though.

Also anyone else notice a licking sound going the whole way through the first video?

Yes, lol.

Ugh, that Ali A guy is so patronizing. I want to slap him in the face

They should be worried on fixing everything that’s wrong with the game, like lag compensation/bullet registry instead of trying to make more money.

I want to slap him in the face

The guys information seems spot on, not the first I have heard of this though.

Also anyone else notice a licking sound going the whole way through the first video

How do they make money based on how many prestiges they add? Its not like its alot of work. Add a few emblems, adjust some code to make the game register there are more prestiges after 10, etc… I may be way off base, but i would guess that it could be done in a day or two at the most. Just my opinion though. I personally dont have lag or a problem with bullets registering so I am extremely happy with the game/DLC/extra prestiges! \m/

why not make more lobies ! " prestige " lol

Wow. They’re too lazy to make 10 different symbols lol.

Lolwut?
They’re only going to 15th prestige.

On the pc version their is twenty so at some point their will twenty on console.

That was a picture from the PC version, might be a week old but it still hasn’t changed (again)

the emblems looks good but i still probs wont even prestige any ways

GO HERE AND VOTE

https://www.wemod.com/forum/2-xbox-360-discussion/100699-battlefield-3-vs-modern-warfare-3-you-decide.html