My apps not working

when i dont have a app like deus ex mankind installed wemod shows cheats available but when i have it installed wemod tells me to boost the trainer please help only game this doesnt happen on so far is witcher 3

Where did you get your copy of the game from?
The trainer we have here at WeMod is for the Steam version. If you have the game from Windows store or it is cracked, then the trainer won’t work.

When you press the boost button, you’re voting for a trainer to be made (and spending your Pro account exclusive currency, called Boosts, doing so). This is telling me you have the game from a store WeMod currently does not have a trainer for.
Here’s what the boost button means: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

i got witcher 3 from steam , deus ex mankind on gog and outlast 2 on xbox pc gamepass

As said, we only currently have a trainer for the Steam version. This is why the trainer is not working for you.
What you have been doing is boosting (or voting for) a GOG trainer to be made for the game. :slight_smile:

thast weird cause when i dont have the game installed it says there are cheats avaliable and whats weirder is if i go to mrantifun websites i can download a trainer for the games i was having issues with