• Ghast
  • Guardian
  • Blaze
  • Magma Cube
  • Zombie Pigman

Starting to landscape the area now

Minetopia Folder Link

Version 1.0.3

• Added Blaze, Magma Cube, and Zombie Pigman spawn - this finishes the spawners for any useful item drops the enemies offer
  • Connected a tunnel and stairwell throughout the rooms

Version 1.0.2

• Added Slime, Ghast, and Guardian spawn
  • Added a slime elevator that brings you back to the top floor located at the slime spawner…just line up with the ladder on the slime on the floor and press the button to start launching up

Version 1.0.1

• Added missing block at Creeper spawn
  • Added Spider, Witch, Cave Spider to mob farming
  • Added request for Golden Apples by Zombie spawn as zombie villagers can spawn for achievement

Version 1.0

• Initial download
2 Likes

Version 1.0.1

Added Spiders, Witches, and Cave Spiders to the mob farmer and someone requested Golden Apples to be added next to the zombie spawner as it creates zombie villagers which you can heal to get an achievement.

The spider spawner also creates spider jockies and the zombie spawner makes chicken jockies! They will show up once in a while, not very often.

Fell upon a map created zombie spawner you can use to farm zombies as well. It is located underneath the spider spawning room…ladder built to get down to it. Items still in the chests to grab as well.

Version 1.0.2

Added Slime spawner, figured out that slime spawners must be placed inside a slime chunk even if it is a spawner cage. Didn’t seem to work unless this requirement was met, so I had to move my area in-between where I wanted it to go in the first place. Now you can kill all the slimes you want and ride a slime elevator down the hall. At the top of the elevator is a hole that allows you to safely fall straight back down to the slime farm using a square of water.

Added Ghast spawner above the slime spawner. You will enter a large room with a wall you can safely hide behind. Hit back the fireball and get an achievement.

Added Guardian spawner, the guardians will come towards you and fall in to a pit. You will want to use damaging splash potions or the bow and arrows. If you hit them with a melee attack the thorns on them will hurt you. Once they are killed the drops will go in to the hoppers below and be transported up to the chest in the hall for easy pick up. If you fall in the pit with the guardians you can use the door on the side to go back upstairs.

Version 1.0.3

FInally added in the Blaze, Magma Cube, and Zombie Pigman spawns!

1 Like

Version 1.1 is now available to download - can’t edit my first post now it seems :confused:
(Use the link on the first post to access the file still)

• Covered pretty much all of the basement spawn towers, a little more to do on that still
  • Fixed a missing plank on a balcony
  • Fixed hall of eggs leading to the spawners
  • Moved the “Tombstone” signs to a small building out front of the manor as a sort of crypt
  • Added small greenhouse
  • Added pathway wrapping around to the left of the manor
  • Changed some iron doors to wood in the storage room
  • Added a gazebo hot tub
  • Secret tunnel now connects to gazebo hot tub with button to get in and out via a timer
  • Added a pool/lake to swim in…the diving board on the balcony above is now open!

Version 1.1.1

• Cave located under the pool/lake is now accessible, you can gain access to and from the secret tunnel system and enter the secret relaxation room
  • Miniature mushroom growing spot in the cave
  • Secret relaxation room now has a way to close the entrance and has a red torch that lights up when the entrance is open
  • Added a gazebo just past the gazebo hot tub
  • Cleaned up a lot of the chests laying around with random collected items

Version 1.1.2

• Added more lights to the sidewalk around back
  • Added Guest House (patio still under construction)
  • Added secret tunnel to the guest house
  • Extended secret tunnel towards the village for a future build
  • Added a tree entrance to the secret tunnel
  • Filled in more of the landscaping
  • Added a beacon to the manor

Halloween 2016 (ya I know it is late, hdd failure)

Just a small Halloween fun, nothing amazing:

• Added The Great Pumpkin just past the small farm, lights up at night
  • Added Jack O Lanterns around the manor and the nearby village

Version 1.1.3 Sneak Peek

• Removed the rotten halloween pumpkins
  • Sneak peek on the Temple of the Fish

Latest update has seemed to corrupt things…or it was coincidental. Seeing what I can do to continue…might have to wait for them to release the bug fix update.

looks like latest update is freezing lots of peoples games at server screen/loading spawn area,all my larger maps freeze here but small new ones still load.doesnt seem to be a fix atm

I changed my spawn location and it loads now…however moving in to other chunks of the world freeze my game. So it’s still broken.

Might have a solution finally, turns out if you have modded in the “command block” it will most likely break the game now.

Update:
My fix works! I’ll have a fix uploaded once I get home from work.

1 Like

Took a little longer than I hoped but I have now moved all the versions compatible with TU45 in to a folder and a working save uploaded.

It is pretty laggy around the manor now, hopefully it is fixed in a title update; otherwise I may have to move the mob farms around.

1 Like