My games keep crashing

my games keep crashing

Firstly try to run Infinity as Administrator, see if it work then.
If not, try to add it as an exception in your AV and see if that make any changes.

From the pic you posted, this could mean few things. Either a permission error, and/or some kind of Interference by any kind of software, AV/Firewall as well.

Which OS do you have ?

Do you have the full administrative rights ? When you run the Infinity app/tool, make sure to run it as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better turn it off, for the time being.

The above error could also be due to an architecture mismatch. Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit, and vice versa. Are you using a 32 or 64 bit OS ?

If all the above methods don’t work, then first launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button.

If this doesn’t work, first launch the game via STEAM, and then open the Infinity tool. Try both these methods.

how do i find out if it a 32 or a 64

I presume you are asking about the OS version, 32 or 64 bit, and not the game’s actual EXE file ?

For Windows OS, use the DXDIAG utility (click Start, and in the run line, type dxdiag and press enter), or just right-click on the “MY Computer” desktop icon, and under “properties”, you can see the version, depending on the OS obviously.

But, first of all, did you follow the instructions as listed above ?

Have you tried running Infinity as an ADMIN, and did you also turn off/disable any AV package, as well as Firewall ?

First launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button. If this doesn’t work, first launch the game via STEAM, and then open the Infinity tool. Try both these methods.

@icolbyson Launch game first then try to attach infinity. Also do what others have suggested - run infinity as admin/add infinity to your av exception list + temporarily disable your AV.

Infinity isn’t able to communicate with the injected dll after it is being injected. It could be either a permissions issue or the game version could be different. I don’t remember this game having 64 or 32 bit counterparts but still check which version you have, it should be 32 bit.

what is if i have 64

nothing is working

Do you have 64bit or are you asking a question?

i have 64

Is that the installed OS bit version, or the version of your Game’s executable file ?

idk

Delete infinity.sdf in C:\Users\…yourusername…\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Infinity\Storage and the cache folder.

Add infinity folder to your antivirus exception list and also temporarily disable it.

Also i am sorry but you suck at providing information, one word replies don’t help at all. Go through this thread as well and then report back with your game information.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer