My horizon says its running offline mode

My horizon says its running offline mode. Can someone help? or mod my forza file me please?

Make sure your firewall isn’t blocking the program from going online.

We can help you fix try and fix your Offline Mode problem. But modding your Forza 3 File isn’t allowed. It’s a Diamond only tool, and your not Diamond.

Type into CMD “Ipconfig /flushdns”, then reload Horizon.

What Anti-Virus and/or Firewall programs do you have installed?

I GOT AVG, HOW DO U CHECK THAT?

It says my diamond expires in August.

Type into CMD “Ipconfig /flushdns”, then reload Horizon.

Is horizon not still having problems with this? I’m getting tired of seeing the same damn thing “FLUSH TEH DNS” in every thread, would be nice to get some developer responses to people, diamond or not.

Doesn’t show you have Diamond, but contact a Admin to fix that.

We have nothing else to suggest, apart for saying this, and adding it to Firewall exceptions etc…

If it’s that doesn’t fix it, it’ll be a router issue or some kind of Network/Server problem.

I have pic proof

/FAIL

IT EXPIRED! 20 DAYS AGO!

All I need is my forza coins modded and i have proof I am still on diamond.
Thanks for the help! :smile:

no devs are gonna help stop making threads just read the others

I think you’ve got the dates mixed up. It expired on the 08/06/2011. 20 Days ago.

If you’ve just bought it, create a thread in this section https://www.wemod.com/forum/51-ask-staff/

You’ll have to provide your Order ID.

This happened to me too. It turned out to be my firewall (internet security) was blocking horizon.

Glad you got it worked out :thumbsup:

This thread could be closed he doesn’t have Diamond anymore. He can’t mod his Forza 3 without buying Diamond again.

Closed.

Closed.

If you would like to renew your Diamond, you can do so here:

Diamond