My introduction!

Hey guys my name is Jack! I am 14 (nearly 15) and I am from Australia!

I am obviously a PC gamer but I only use my laptop at school to play games on and when I am bored or the internet is down… And when I am on holiday at my grandparents house we don’t have any consoles there so I play PC a bit when I am there… I usually play PS3 or my Xbox One when I am at my dad’s house…

I am really into cars so I do play a lot of car games like Forza, Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, Project Cars, etc, I am into other games aswell. I play a lot of COD and GTA on my PS3… I usually play Left 4 Dead 2 and CS:GO on my laptop and whatever else runs really.

I am a modder on PS3. My services are currently down though as my jailbroken PS3 has died. I am trying to jailbreak another PS3 ATM and make a new menu. I have heaps of modded accounts. I always check for mods on every game I play on PC and download heaps of mods. Games get really boring quick without them…

I have a few hobbies…

1. Gaming (obliviously)
  2. Working on cars. My dad owns a early model Ford wreckers and we wreck, build, strip, sell, fix, you name it for 1965-2000 model Ford Falcons and it is a great experience to be able to work there.
  3. Supercars. Love supercars and love to go to supercar shows, meets, dealerships & shops, wondering around the city and having a look for some, etc.

I found this page by trying to look for a modding service for CS:GO on Google (hint the recommendation to add mods for CS:GO).

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction and enjoy the rest of your day / night.

1 Like