My Summer Car Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the My Summer Car Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Zero Dirtiness
4. Zero Fatigue
5. Zero Hunger
6. Zero Thirst
7. Empty Bladder

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/06/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hello i was thinking if you can add on My Summer Car a teleport cheat,instant repair(all vehs or at least the car),instant engine construction(if you are new in the game this will assemble the engine) and add the cheat for stress(that bar is added with stress and right now you don’t have a cheat for it). I know this will be hard but at least add a few things?(I mean add what you can)
Thanks for reading this!

i have 2 thing you should add zero stress for the experimental version and god mod

4 Likes

the game had an update that added strees could you update the trainer for MSC

3 Likes

A zero stress cheat is very much needed for this game.

1 Like

Great mod but you should add like a teleport because like I don’t know how to get into town (Do not know the directions) But other than that I love this now Msc is more fun

Actually can you please add a set time option like you set the time to 8:00 to 15:00 or something like that would be nice. Thanks For the awesome trainer btw!

1 Like

Hello, I have never posted here before and am also fairly new to Infinity so I apologize if I am doing anything wrong here. I downloaded it to use with My Summer Car and have been loving it. There was an update released for My Summer Car today the 30th of April so now the cheats no longer work. I am just curious how long it typically takes for the trainer to be updated after a big game update? Thanks in advance for any answers.

I think the trainer need updated or its my game but the trainer will not start for me for some reason

The game got updated and now the trainer needs updating too. Please can you update it.

I’m just wondering if My Summer Car trainer will be updated?

so figured out what is wrong with the trainer it is for 32 bit version of the game and it just got updated to 64 bit you just need to change it back to 32 bit and it will work

1 Like

needs updating to also add no stress but now that the game got updated on the 30.4.18 the cheats no longer work and infinity will no longer pick up the game where as other games e.g. gold rush the game works fine with infinity

thanks for that will try it and if it works you just made us happy

no problem

how do i switch the game to 32bit

i have downloaded infinity, it detects the game no issue, but the cheats do not activate. any help?

the way you switch the game to 32 bit is go into your steam library find the game right click it go down to properties, then go over to betas and click the drop arrow and just select default 32 bit and that should help its worked for me

4 Likes

yea that fixed it. thanks

the summer car cheat not working anymore plz fix it

2 Likes