My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

money cheat makes the game crash

Thank you for the great trainer! Please update it, the autumn patch dropped a while ago. If you could add in a unlimited item cheat and no materials needed to craft cheat it would be amazing

Just downloaded WeMod and bought pro for My Time at Portia, and currently neither of the versions work- the June 14th, nor the March 26th versions that are located on WeMod Application. I’ve made sure to be online and offline modes, made sure the game was completely up to date, and the game is connected through steam. If there is any possible way to get this back up and working again I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Game needs an update. I’ll do it soon

4 Likes

I agree it
s well over due i tried using cheats the only stable one is timer freeze after that the game crashed

Game crashes regardless of which cheat I activate

I know right it takes forever to get their love level up

If you’d like to see this trainer updated, please vote for it in the WeMod app! It currently has 217/1635 votes needed and only 23 people have contributed to it :slightly_smiling_face:

I was playing in freeze time, but when i tried to enter commerce guild it crashed…i spent 2 hours for nothing :frowning: i have october 19, 2018 versión installed

Please use the image to request an update, and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

I voted 3 times! :smiley: thanks for tip

1 Like

Just trying to understand here, but why has the cost of an update gone up by about 600 tokens since voting for an update started? For tracking purposes it is now 1252 /2192.

The vote system is dynamic. The more users vote for games the more votes are needed.

Thank you for the solid answer

i have a problem with the trainer only unlimited stamina and freeze time works other cheats crash the game

The My Time At Portia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sorry but when I try to use the unlimited points it doesn’t work, can you please help me?

Edit: scrach that none of the cheats work for me and just crashed my game.

any chance u guys still updating this trainer??

im getting bug when my basic skiver fuel depleted the refuel button is not clickable, i tried running the game w/o wemod trainer the refuel button is working, i tried several tries where i use wemod and when i dont i noticed it was the F8 easy craft cheat making the refuel button not clickable, any chance you guys can fix that or update it??

Not this specific trainer, no. The developer of it is retired, as it says right next to his username.

Use MrAntiFun’s trainer: My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like