N64 Portable (3D Printed)

So i recently finished my latest project, ive made a few portables in the past from and Xbox 360 laptop to a Raspberry Pi based Gameboy DMG mod. I can say without a doubt that this is by far my favorite project to date and i know ill be spending countless hours on it in my spare time.

Thanks for watching and your comments and feedback is appreciated.

6 Likes

How much do you want for it?

Its not for sale just yet, Ive been wanting to make one of these for about 6 years now so i definitely want to get some use out of it first. I do plan on making another one pretty soon to sell but im not sure where i want to price it at. N64 portables can get up there in price just because of the amount of work that goes into making one of these but ill be sure to let you know when i put it up for sale.

Looks awesome, getting nostalgic up in here.
My N64 broke down half a year ago so got many games just laying around :confused:

1 Like

Dope, Iā€™m extremely jealous :frowning:. If you have the time and money, and are willing to put in the effort, you should make this-
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4ej71o/i_built_my_kids_an_arcade_cabinet_using_a/.
How much did it cost you in all? Was it hard to build it?

I definitely plan on building a cabinet just not sure when. It will be a full size or a bar top and likely will be raspberry pi based. As for the N64 project it probably cost me around 250 in parts.

Sorry, no idea how i overlooked this but would you be willing to sell the games?

If you asked for one month ago maybe i would.
But not now, someone found a N64 brand new and sold it for a ridiculous cheap price.

So im knida up and running again.

Well cant blame you there. Thanks anyways for getting back to me.