Name That Screenshot - Steam Key Giveaway Competition

Yeah I would suggest you to get something else from your son cause if MistyChronexia comes along nobody will probably guess that.
Have a hard time thinking about who that could be

Yeah I guess it’s a tough one, although I don’t watch it but it is a very popular current anime show.

New clues: anime, some letters from its title are N,O,S and D, the last episode of this particular part of the series aired on March 23, 2017.

Naruto shippuden? Only one I know of that ended March 23, 2017.

Letters fit and it’s popular I guess.
Still don’t know who the hell this guy is

You got it. That was some random enemy that only appeared in a few episodes my kid said. It’s a very popular show so I figured some members on here would recognize that scene right away. Sorry if it was a bit difficult lol. What key do you want?

Never saw that guy tbh. Don’t know who that is even.
I’ll take vive le roi Thank you :smiley:
And next time an anime that is a masterpiece please :stuck_out_tongue:

Next up. Clues: that is boss # 4, 2013, 2D puzzle platformer, available on pretty much every OS and console other than 360.

Is it a FPS? I´m trying really hard to guess even if i got my prize already

I´m thinking it might be and indie?!

Looks like a slow-pace indie platformer. The round thing in the middle probably rotates. You can also see the player in the top right.

You can win more than once. You guys don’t read the rules do you?

Updated clues: that is boss # 4, 2013, 2D puzzle platformer, available on pretty much every OS and console other than 360.

hehe i didnt :hugs: only knew cheating was not tolerated, mmmmh i only played the swapper of that year, good game, but that one your showing looks a lot more cheerful

Is it Teslagrad?
im 50% sure

Yes sir. I’m near the end as we speak. Great game. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes Metroidvania style games. What key do you want?

Next up. Clues: movie, 2011, homeless person

Hobo With A Shot Gun

Hobo with a Shotgun

Damn that @ClanCentirio

1 Like

lol wouldve answered sooner but i wanted to double check that i was right before i answered

@SteveWonda Avencast: Rise of the Mage please :smile:

1 Like

Next up. Clues: spinoff

better call saul?

The ? makes it sound like you’re asking me if it is. Don’t ask me if it is, tell me it is.

it is

1 Like