Name That Screenshot - Steam Key Giveaway Competition

Max Holloway vs Andre Fili !!!

i think

Max Holloway is the only one with that tattoo that covers his entire back, not sure about Andre Fili

@ptondo damn i think you are right, the other dude doesnt even resemble Andre Fili

1 Like

Ya ufc 206 December something

oh a person could have google UFC 206 following this tip , but we took the higher path :nerd_face:

Yup. Correct on both. I’m a huge MMA/UFC fan. Were you extremely satisfied when Halloway put Aldo away like I was?

I know you don’t want any more keys but please take some if you want to.

1 Like

It doesn’t always work like that though. Sometimes they promote the numbered PPV events on smaller Fight Night, UFC on Fox and other events. According to Wikipedia there has been 406 events in UFC history to date.

I actually smudged out the UFC 206 watermark that was in the top left corner before posting that image lol.

ohh right, well my cheat teory was incorrect :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe yea i saw that sneaky-edit

Ya that was great Aldo losing again ! I usually don’t miss a ufc !
IL take the game Rhiannon I hope it’s the singer 3rd person view And nude codes !

Next up. Clues: Wii Game

Ive never heard about this game and this took me a while.
Is it a game called “fragile dreams”

Who plays Wii games? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes it is. Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins Of The Moon. A very slept on game, and a very good game, one of the only good games for the Wii other than the good well known games.

What key would you like?

I want any key, thank you ( jk)

Please may I have the key for schein

Next up. Clues: Movie, 2016, fantasy/sci-fi

Colossal

1 Like

Colossal it is. Did you watch it or cheat?

Which of the 2 remaining keys would you like? I know they’re pretty shitty games, but that’s all that’s left lol.

Never heard of it. Your opinion on it?

Dammit I was gonna say colossal a while ago !

People who ONLY have a Wii. I know it’s a pretty shitty system to have as your main gaming system these days but if it’s someones only gaming setup and they can soft-mod it there are actually some decent slept on obscure games to play on it. I literally downloaded almost anything that looked like it could be half way decent… about 2% were lol. Fragile Dreams & Lost in Shadow are prob my 2 favorite games for Wii. Don’t sleep on a modded Wii…There’s actually a lot you can do with one if you like running old school emulators and getting Wii-Ware games for free.

If you look at the rating on IMDB etc…they’re not so hot. But I enjoyed it.