NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it possible to add a number of scrolls? Especially esoteric scrolls since they have a chance at the ss items

7 Likes

Don`t work anymore? D:

1 Like

Why the unlimited chakra and unlimited timer doesn’t work ?

2 Likes

when I launch the game after a while it sends me a message that w r having trouble finding this game
pls help me

1 Like

Tells me it is having trouble loading cheats into game.

1 Like

@DynamicCrown487 - This is unlikely an issue with the trainer itself. Please see this post here for further troubleshooting: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

1 Like

So I did everything stated to use the mod. I got my exp and ryo. Everything was fine. Suddenly I get on later in the day and I’m disconnected from every single match I play with friends.

1 Like

You’ve likely been banned (or at least kicked) for attempting to cheat in an online game mode. Playing with friends (co-op in other words) is an online mode. WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it purposefully provide the tools to do so.
Check your emails for a potential warning from game moderators.

In the future, always be careful to never use cheated profiles online. Use one game profile to cheat and a separate uncheated one to play online with.

1 Like

I didn’t try cheating online at all. I hate online cheating a whole so I’d never try to do that. Either way though, I did fix the issues. Apparently I had some issues in the file after doing this and it kept kicking me due to how anticheat works. So I just verified my files and everything fixed.

2 Likes

can we get a full video tutorial

1 Like

Welcome to the community @BananaSlatt. :slight_smile:

A video tutorial for what? How to do the bypass? You shouldn’t need one. It’s just three simple steps.

1. Go to where the game is installed on your PC.
  2. In that folder, rename “NARUTO.exe” to “NARUTO.exe.bak” without quotes.
  3. Download the custom launcher from the link in this post: NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Cheats and Trainer for Steam. Add it to the same folder as in the previous steps.
    Done.

It might sometimes be better to launch the game manually from the custom .exe. Then, once on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

1 Like

please can be all the same video instructions and the not poluchaetsya would still))

2 Likes

Ya that poluchaetsya can get annoying sometimes

1 Like

So, I have a problem with the file, every time i try to open the trainer, it says “Windows couldn’t find Naruto-Win64-Shiiping.exe”, why, and how can i fix that?

1 Like

Did you ever find a fix for this?

1 Like

To everyone encountering the “Windows couldn’t find…” problem - i had the same, it solved itself for me after deleting both the Naruto exe in the main folder and the Naruto-Win64-Shipping.exe in the NARUTO/Binaries/Win64 folder inside of the main folder. After that i had steam check the files for integrity, which re-dowloaded the 2 applications. Then i deleted the NARUTO Application inside of the main folder and placed the .exe from here there instead. After that it worked perfectly so far.

Edit: Also i made sure that steam does not update the game automatically and i solely start the game directly via the exe WeMod provides.

1 Like

can you explain what you’ve done? The same is happening to me

1 Like

eu sou novo aqui eu estou tentando usa do mesmo jeito mais não esta dado certo

1 Like

Whenever I try to go talk to sasuke it says that i have the maximum number of items and to get rid of some. How do I fix this?

1 Like

the mod says we have trouble loading the mods in and i have followed all the steps bypassing and everything

1 Like