NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you update please ? :frowning:

Please update this, can pay if needed

is there a video on this?

The “trainer” works, the problem is that within the game, after 30 seconds of starting to play, it expels me from the game, I can use the unlimited money in the lobby and the rest of hacks only being the host of the game.

it work but need the right version with the current game

The NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sadly it wont run with my game. it keeps telling me the game is missing its executable, i followed all your instructions perfectly but still no luck.

Yeah, dude, after 30 seconds in multiplayer you get kicked out of room, this cheat is useless, you can use it just to make lvl 5 at trainers, and get RYO, untill u make it to work in multiplayer, as I said, USELESS.

This trainer while nice in theory, does not work. Anytime I try to downloaded the “required” executable its flagged as a trojan. if it requires an additional startup executable it probably shouldn’t be pursued.

yo this is really sick i completely love the way wemod doesnt condone with cheating online for statlike boosting

i thought that maybe we could get scroll spawns since with ryo u can only buy up to the quality scroll meaning u cant get any ss items/cosmets

1 Like

Can you please add a feature to unlock all clothes/weapons or give us unlimited esctotic or moonlight scroll?

1 Like

Does anyone know how to fix the problem where it says you are running the 32 bit version and you need to run the 64 bit version even though I am running the 64 bit version.

Can you add a feature for scrolls, i have seen and used a feature on another trainer that gives you 9 of every scroll if you have at least one of said scrolls. Is it possible to replicate that feature to this trainer?

I have a problem when playing multiplayer they kicks me out of the game all the time can you fix this guys ?

It’s not a problem, is because the game detects something unusual in the match and kicks you out of it. Try removing the NARUTO.EXE from mr.antifun and then verify the game cache so that the original exe of the game gets restored. In short, every time you plan to play online, restore the original exe and don’t cheat in online matches since it will kick you anyways. Then if you are done with online and want to use the trainer replace the original exe with mr. antifun’s exe as usual.

Can someone tell me, if I delete then redownload the game will my progress be wiped?

I don’t think it deletes you’re progress. Steam saves the progress of most of their games in a server, if not steam at least the game itself saves the progress.

well after deleting and then redownloading the game I don’t get the first problem I was having and now the mods just wont load into the game, can anyone help me out?

When I used this mod I just unlocked 5 stars to VR trainers and then deleted the EAC bypass and re-installed the game. my progress was saved. If you want to mod you need to launch the game with the EAC bypassed loader/application which is provided at the top.
Edit: you cant play online if u use mods. You will get kicked. And there was an announcement that they may need to ban people who ruin the game for others so I suggest just use it to get five stars to all of the VR trainers.Btw I still get kicked sometimes, but i think its only because of their servers. Hope this helps.

Great cheat, but is there any way you could look into an unlimited esoteric scrolls option?

2 Likes