Add 5k points
Freeze timer

Not working.

///////////////

It is working before update.

Nothing in the trainer is working after the update to infinity

@unknown_v2

Bump

LOL, no need to bump. Trust me we arenā€™t ignoring any bug being reported here, in fact its the opposite. We are swamped with bug reports that we donā€™t have time to work on them all at once.

How about allowing the old version to be used?

I am now forced to login, only synching with the updated version of Infinity, which does not work.

Let us use the stable version while you do your bug fixiing.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I agree with this.

It doesnā€™t work at all. The Unlimited Upgrade Points one is now broken. Along with the Infinite Points.

how can I add this mod on xbox360? any tutorials?

First step is to somehow make infinity work on a xbox 360.

I dont know how to add a question so Iā€™ll just hit the reply button at the end of the topic and see where this leads meā€¦ Anyway the A+ Ratings doesnt work on me either they just stuck at C whatever i doā€¦ Do we have any solution on this or u guys still working on fixing this ?

HI,

I recently used the Unlimited XP (MyGM) and at first it gave me negative XP points. Once I played a game, I leveled up significantly.

However, now, the XP keeps resetting to -1980000 and so after every game I keep having to click through the upgrades for a few minutes.

I had only toggled the cheat once, and untoggled it afterwards. I have run the game with and without infinity without any success.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

NBA 2K17 A++ Ratings for my player still doesnā€™t work, noted Iā€™m using a pirated version of the game, does this have any effect on why this particular cheat doesnā€™t work, Holla Back, 1

Is it codex ? what version

FitGirl Repack

just tried out nba 2k17 the only mods i can activate is unlimited xp (mygm) and custom points the rest dont work at all. any idea on fix time? thanks

trainer still not working for me, anybody els having issues?

So its just parts of the one of all the cheats that work?
Do you run infinity as admin?

Could you clear your cache?
Just delete the files in these folders.
C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE
C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\CACHE.

just deleted the files, A++ still not working for me