NBA 2K17 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Okey and you ran it as admin as well?

Then im not totally sure tbh. I gonna mention the dev, @STN
He will check it when he wake up.

Could you tell me, do you got the game on steam or do you have it pirated?

yeah ran as admin, and its a steam copy. thanks for the help.

When I use the A+ it sets my rating to a c

please make a super stats option

@STN I believe they did a small update within the game(steam didn’t need to download) but stuff that was working before it stopped working now(no fatigue and unlimited stamina)

Nvm game was just dying, but would it be possible to make a cheat that effects player accuracy (perfect accuracy, always make shots)

A++ doesnt work for me either, always back to C - using the Steamversion, does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

this needs an update asap please

yeah, I second his rebuttle A++ doesn’t work

Definitely needs to be fixed, and updated with new features ( Easy shots, No Fouls, stuff like that)

Yeah, let’s have super fun hacking NBA 2K17, dig deep in your bag of tricks

1 Like

Since the Infinity update I got yesterday the game crashes every time I launch it with Infinity. If I launch the game first and then attach Infinity it closes the game that is already open and opens another one and then crashes. Disabling my AV doesn’t help either.

Infinity works fine, but i have noticed the A++ rating doesn’t work. All it does it set your rating to C

The “A++ Rating” cheat doesn’t work. I am just on ‘C’ Grade, even tho I do well… PLEASE FIX

so I am trying to play nba2k17 on infinity but it says my controller is not detected! It works fine without infinity but when I launch NBA2k17 with infinity it does not detect! Help!

You can launch the the game yourself before pressing play in Infinity (just let the game boot up first). The trainer will attach itself to the running game.

The A+ rating, upgrade points and unlimited XP are not working for me please direct me on how to make them work?

It is enough for me, but i hope there is Sliders Hack. Thanks :smiley:

Is this not being updated anymore? “A++ Rating” locks me at C ratings no matter my actions. The only cheats that seem to work are “no fatigue, and unlimited stamina”.

So, I don’t know if this Trainer is still being looked after or not, but more than half of the cheats aren’t working as the others above have previously stated, the only ones I’ve had any luck in working with are; Unlimated upgrade points, custom points, no fatigue, no stamina and freeze timer.

Hopefully these will get addressed soon, I’ve been using infinity for a little over a year now and this game is the only one where I’ve had any issues with cheats. Also, does “Unlimated Points” also refer to VC? & If not is there a chance of adding a VC cheat such as “WWE 2K17” and 18 have?

EDIT: Perhaps also something like 100% Shooting? I believe it had been mentioned in an earlier reply but was never implemented.

@STN

Thanks for reading.

Any plans for an update for this trainer?