NBA 2K20 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, infinte stamina works very good, the problem is super stats, for me it doesnt work, i try steal its a foul, i try 3pt shoot its off

If ı use wemod on myteam (on single player mod) can ı banned?

No , not if you use it for singleplayer.
If you go online or like multiplayer you probably will

the super stats isn’t working anymore

Doesn’t super players stats only apply to me in my career? I hope it works alone, not for everyone in my career.

When i use the game speed increaser, when i close wemod and open it normally its in slow mo

It applies to everyone but you can just use the shot clock time set instead of giving them a possession if youre working on offense, on defense idk if youre a big just get rebounds

Hi, i want if its posible, a posibility to slow the game. Thanks

Can you help with the game speed after using the game speed changer? The same thing has happened to me and my friend, we use the speed changer, then once we turn it off and go back to the normal game, the speed is slower than default.

1 Like

Same thing with me. I also tried it for myteam games and it didn’t collect the reward or count as a finished game. Same thing if you end the quarters with f3. In mycareer you can end the quarters and still get the win and the VC. I’m going to try and speed up mycareer and see if it counts. Other then that everything works great.

Confirmed. Speeding up the games in mycareer works! easily rack up VC but most importantly you can score a hundred points in about 6 mins of actual time on HOF lol.

1 Like

Can I use this in My career but single player?? Not in the park???

can we use this in the offline game?
Like in the cracked version of NBA2k20???

We do not offer any support for cracked games. Some trainers will work and some will not due to how cracking the game can change where things are located. Give it a try and it may work :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, every command works well but super player stats not really. But only shoot doesnt work well. Can u help me? I tryed to reinstall the WeMod, to start game on few different ways…

Same thing happened to me, have you been able to find a way to fix it?

Theres a problem when you use gamespeed, after you turn it off it slows down the speed of your gameplay

Does anyone respond to here?? Theres been numerous questions on the game slowing down after speeding it up and a better explanation of what resets player stats mean?

Ya we usually are pretty quick to respond. Sorry one of the other hasnt yet
I’ll have to send a message to mrantifun to take a look and see what he can come up with !

Is this safe in my Career??? when you still in the summer league???