NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As of now I keep getting kick from the game using these cheats

If your using them online then yes you probably are getting kicked from the game
This is for singleplayer use only.

So I tried the same trainers with another app worked fine, but when I used WeMode still kicks me.

First time ever I have had this issue

The only reason you’d ever be kicked from a game really is when you are trying to cheat online or carry over a chested item (ie money) into an online game mode.

Trainers are not intended for online gameplay, no matter where you get them from.

A couple issues I’ve encountered

1. hot keys are double mapped… can you please fix that? For example: Unlimited stamina and decrease game speed are both F1

2. Super Player stats, the core of helping the myCareer grind is inconsistent… I seem to have to activate and decativate it multiple times for it to work, and there’s no set number of attempts. Anyone else experience this or know a solution?

play make more myCareer

I passed this on, thank you. For now you can click the hotkey and then press the corresponding keys on your keyboard to set it to whatever you’d like. You can also use a combination of keys, like CTRL+F1.

When I get subbed out my games goes slow mo and I can’t sim to next appearance anyone know how to fix

Change your video settings to 60Hz with V sync on. It sucks that PC players have to be limited by lazy developers but it’s 2K… what can you do.

hi there, can i use this trainer for mycareer nba match? will i get ban if i grind vc with the very fast game speed?

My career is fine just dont go online and play with other people. Probably will get banned

1 Like

so end quarter and speed dont work on myteam btw.

what is the Unlimited Skill Points

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work for 3 Point Contest in MyCareer. Tried three different approaches. Super Stats activated and working in previous game always carries over to following games, but not into 3 Point contest. Also tried activating at start of contest and no luck. Lastly, went through contest activating and deactivating between every shot and still didnt work.

Any tips? Or perhaps this can be fixed? Thanks!

1 Like

The 3 point contest is a totally different thing that the trainer doesn’t cover. Same as 2k20

what does unlimited skill points do?

1 Like

does anyone know if i use the “end quarter” or change the speed of the game in offline career games so that i get VC faster from the ban?

I used the game speed option but now my game feels unsually slow? Am I just too used to the speed or something? Players perform moves really slow on 1 speed.

1 Like

Is “super players stats” work for Steal ?

The “Super Player Stats” cheat seems to stop working during the game. Also, “Unlimited Skill Points” cheat seems to not work or either we don’t understand its purpose. Why can’t it be replaced with “Max Attributes & Badges”? Also, can you look into Automatic A+ Teammate Grade, Player Trades, & Changing Cyberfaces.