Necromunda: Hired Gun Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Necromunda: Hired Gun
This is the official discussion topic of the Necromunda: Hired Gun Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Refractor Field
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Skills No Cooldown
6. No Reload
7. Pet: Unlimited Health
8. Pet: Unlimited Duration
9. Pet: No Cooldown
10. Unlimited Double Jumps
11. Unlimited Money
12. Unlimited Medkits
13. Unlimited Stimm
14. Super Accuracy
15. No Recoil
16. Rapid Fire
17. Jam Enemy Weapons
18. One-Hit Kills
19. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/02/2021
    Started development

• 06/03/2021
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 07/11/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/03/2021

• 09/19/2021

• 11/04/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

i can’t wait for this one

Would love Unlimited Health, maybe Unlimited Mastiff and if all possible highlight where the chests are, I have noticed when the Mastiff is out different things like enemies are highlighted

unlimited money would be great unlimited luck and one hit kill are a must if you can

Think there is something going on, maybe I need to redownload, but when turning on infinite health I instantly fall through the world.

thanks for the mod you guys rock

It seems you have to start a new game for the cheats to work. Using a previous save causes the fall through the world bug.

1 Like

No Cheats for the Epic games launcher?? :cry:

Had the same thing, activated on old save near the bar and feel through the world. Found you don’t need to make a new save though. Activated at the main menu and then loaded a save and had no problem. Health and RefField said 99999 till I took damage, reverted to default value but did not decrease. Tested in the Gladiatorum.
EDIT: Also do not buy upgrades too fast, crashed my game.

Every time I click anything other than health and shield, it sounds like I activated it, but I go and look and it shows off. The health and shield do not actually work, even though they say on. Any way to fix this?? Do I need an update or something?

with numpad 1 the floor partly disappears, with 2 the tables and co and with 3 the npc`s… i fell through the map like with no-clip.

No Cheats for the Epic games launcher?? :cry:

So as a follow up to the turning on cheats in game and falling through the world, that was actually a bug in the game itself and not due to the trainer.

It seems that dev commands were still enabled for the game and keybound to the numberpad. So hopefully the fall through the world and other weirdness should stop after today’s patch.

The cheats are only making the activate noise, but not actually activating… any idea how to fix this? I read the most common issue is when things fall through the floor, but I haven’t even been able to get one of the trainers to work.

1 Like

This trainer needs an update. Most of the options don’t work, two are only lit and nothing else.

2 Likes

The Necromunda: Hired Gun cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game crashes when I use a cheat in a mission. I will find out soon hopefully

Changes:

Changes: