Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

I didnt find it hard at all to level up with the cheat: ‘‘Freeze AI vehicles’’ because you can just freeze the police and escape safely. I get like 500k REP in 15min with heat level 5.

1 Like

Has anyone that used the money cheats got in trouble yet ? Or you all good?

I don’t think there is a heavy anti-cheat in NFS, still I want to attend people not to think lightly of it when going online and using the trainer. I tested it on a dummy account and even online the cheats worked (except the money cheat, that one needs to be activated offline). I had infinity nitro when racing against other players (real life friends of mine), and they knew I was using a trainer so not literally cheating there ofc but still beware that if you use cheats like infinity nitro, other players will notice it very soon so don’t use that it online is my only advise.

EDIT: WeMod doesn’t like it when I disable my internet, it flickers and the whole trainer stops working. The money cheat also disables itself after a few seconds, even before I have the chance to load into Solo Mode.

2 Likes

You just have to go offline in Origin and the money cheat works.

all good so far it just auto corrects when going online again

If I use the cheats it causes the game to reverse my controls. So far I only tried freeze ai and it swaps my controls while the game says the controls are still the same. Like it will say press RT to accelerate but it will cause RT to become my brakes and vice verca.

The no car damage cheat does not work for me… any ideas?.

Play solo?

1 Like

No car damage isnt working online. Havent tried solo yet.

freeze AI and unlimited money seems to don’t work anymore since todays update

just bought the game today and updated it. There was no ‘Play’ option in weMod. :frowning:

Try to manually find the game’s .exe or isn’t it working in general?

The trainer aint working since update on novemeber 14 2019 freeze ai and money don’t work

2 Likes

I only used no car Damage in solo (after the update today) and when i went back to the main menu the game said that my online save is not the same as my offline save. Then i pressed continue and selected solo and after loading all my cars and my money where gone.

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Heat cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

wow quick fix thanks antifun

money cheat doesn’t work anylonger, just used it, can see the 1 000 000 000 Ingame, when i click on buying a car got an error message telling my purchase failed

u need to be offline to use it

be careful using the money cheat now, just opened the game to find my money and cars wiped

Stil works for me…