Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

Tried it, now damage does affect police while we are invulnerable.

Also, for those of you who want to see a big amount of money instead of reactivating each time. Do the cheat, using origin offline mode, then when in-game, you see that you have a billion then go online mode and from menu of NFS Heat click go online, they should be able to sync the money.

I will try to do an image tutorial later on

I really want to see a video tutorial or image tutorial tbh. When I bought stuff offline and tried to activate my network device and go online it said “your save files are not synced” or something like that.

Give me under an hour and i’ll make something

Uploading video now, will be about 5 minutes.

1 Like

I love you. #nohomo

1 Like

You will lose your original money up until you cannot afford the parts. I went from 80k to 5k but if you resell the duplicate parts you can profit from it. Sort of tedious but it works.

Oh forgot to mention, I believe for the origin offline method you have to have bought the game, not too sure.
If that’s the case instead of using origin to go offline, disconnect your wifi and reconnect when I do it via origin.

I bought the game yeah, will try to do it. Losing our original money seems not so good but I hope I can profit somehow.

You will, just buy more duplicates than you had in money and boom profit. So buy like 20 30k parts with the 12.5k return

So lets say I have 50k money originally and when I activate money hack can I buy more than 50k worh of parts? This part confuses me. If so, I will gain 50-60k first and then buy a looot of parts or cars and re-sell them.

1 Like

Yes, the cheat will ignore your prior balance. The key to being able to use the million is doing it in the menu so that it doesn’t know your prior balance. This is why it needs to be offline so it cant sync.

Well I went online with the $1Mrd. and now they are synced to the server. Didn’t expect that but thanks

Everytime I try and point it to the right Exe file, it doesn’t accept it no matter how many times I do it. Just for the sake of information, I paid for the Deluxe edition.

1 Like

Hahaha for some reason i have the money permanent lets hope i dont get banned :upside_down_face:

We need an REP Boost in the Cheat for faster Leveling

I wish, that you can make in the Offline Mode a REP Boost to unlock cars faster, because its making me mad. Its easy to make level 20 and after that its so hard. I want to drive with friends online, so i have to level faster with cutting my internet off and boost my level fast. So make my wish come true please.

Error with Nitro: If you turn on, you cant turn it off while you use toogle off in the trainer.

1 Like

So with that, make sure you have no vehicle damage. Do the races with the highest rep, you’ll get to heat level 5 in no time. I got 250k in about 15mins of doing races and a police chase here and there. Once you get to level 5, use the freeze AI to evade police. Do some more races and the multiplier from your heat will deliver!

" No véhicule damage " Our car health bar even drops against police vehicles

Can you put in a drift bonus?

2 Likes

‘No vehicle damage’ is working for me, can turn it on/off on the go too.

I used the money cheat as instructed and it worked, I could buy all the cars and all the upgrades. I bought some duplicates so I have them as a reserve and they are on my account. I did not get banned and I could connect to an online lobby as usual.

2 Likes