Need for Speed Most Wanted Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Need for Speed Most Wanted
This is the official discussion topic of the Need for Speed Most Wanted Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Nitro
2. Low Heat
3. Never Busted
4. Unlimited Time
5. Always Win Race
6. Max SP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/09/2019
    Started development

• 12/09/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Need for Speed Most Wanted cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

nice

hey i am really confused it can not find my game and when it try to add the game manually it crashes we mod and removes it and every time i try it crashes or just can not find it

not sure what i did but after draging and dropping and selecting this game exe it eventually worked

1 Like

Hi, I would add some cheats for the game Need for Speed- Most Wanted, such as faster cooldown for the police Fandung or slower ascent of the levels… In addition, that the current vehicle receives less damage and no damage…

Not sure if this is the right place, but I was curious if a no car damage/no crash toggle was considered or possible? If not, I understand.

Yes, is the right place! I had already suggested this…

+1 for no car damage if possible.