Need for Speed Payback Cheats and Trainer for Origin

No matter what i do, the trainer keeps saying "We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game."
But the trainer startet my game fine, but then can’t find it… :expressionless:

Do you have the trial version?

I do, should that be a problem? :slight_smile:

Yeah this trainer is for full version.

probably obvious but i can be banned for using this correct?

No not if you use it for single player and not online
Go online with a billion dollars and yes you will

I have used it, Single player is fine, but as long as you close out of infinity before going online you will be ok, money means nothing in multiplayer the only thing effective in multiplayer is the unlimited nos, so you will not be banned as long as you close out of infinity before jumping into multiplayer. Although I do suggest okaying through the game legitimately first, as it is a great game and progression is fun.

Doesn’t work, im on full version. can’t toggle.

Is there a checkmark next to Play?

idiot ai/frozen ai

yeesss acourse

since i dont think it was addressed, is unlimited trading cards possible? thats honestly the most painful part of the game especially if you want a bunch of cars

3 Likes

The cheat is great, more options would be even better like freeze cars/time and car part card tokens

1 Like

From what it looks like, unlimited nitrous does not work in drag races.

1 Like

tbh, it seems like the AI know you’re using the unlimited boost or aomething and get stupid speed

1 Like

Probably scripted so the Ai has a chance or to make it harder. Ea is known for stuff like this

1 Like

Hi, how to run this trainer? It’s not working. It shows that game couldnt be found

This is for full game version (not the trial).

Is it still only working with The deluxe edition or will you also make a Version of The normal edition?

They should be exactly the same the only difference is the extra things you get for paying a little more.