Need for Speed Payback Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Thanks for this!
As Scarlet27u said, the speed cards is what makes progression on this game painfully slow.
It would be awesome to have this circumvented.

Hey, can you put a unlimited ticket cheat?

requesting for speedcards :slight_smile:

I would like to suggest some cheats that i’ve see on another trainer. Thanks for the hard work !

Mega Money
Freeze Cars
Cars Spinout
Freeze Time
Super Acceleration
Super Brakes
Super Jump

I hope this is something possible

2 Likes

Does this work for the deluxe version of the game?

Should work with deluxe just has some xtra stuff with it

The new update is out could I be banned?

As long as you don’t go online with it most likely not.

it wont let me put the file into it wont work

NEW: The Cheat isn’t working after the December 19th (Speedcross) Update.

How come my Unlimited Boost work but not my Unlimited Money doesn’t work? Anyone one have an idea why?

there have been a couple updates the past 2 days or so, something might have changed

I believe so, or Im doing it wrong

So is the trainer working or broken? I am getting mixed reports?

No no, it’s fine.

Trainer is Completely fine as of December 23rd.

can you update this trainer to work with the latest version of the game please because it doesnt seem to work, thank you :smiley:
I have the deluxe version of the game

What doesn’t work?

I bought this game on the 29th of December while Origin had the deluxe version for $35 and change.
I would really like to know why this trainer only has two options for the game and yet the trainer from Cheat happens has more than two options for the same game?

Infinity’s version has only Unlimited boost and cash.

Cheathappens trainer has
Car Part Card Tokens
Unlimited Nitrous
Set Money
Freeze Cars
Cars Spinout
Freeze Time
Super Acceleration
Super Brakes
Super Jump
Save/Load Position (Teleport) Now

I do not care about multiplayer. I would like to know when more cheats are coming out for this as it’s either wait for this or spend $15 a month for premium membership with Cheathappens to get this trainer to use it until Infinity has caught up option wise with Cheathappens’s Trainer.

“There is an option that has what I want but cost money so some different person should do the same amount of work and give it to me for free.”

1 Like