Need for Speed Payback Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Wrong smart ass, All I want to know is why only two options compared to more options with another trainer for the same game! Never assume to know what’s going on inside my head or my line of thinking

@joegibson0 CH paid more, STN no paid. CH trainer cost more and no complaints, STN trainer free and lots lots complaints.

You aren’t even Pro lol

Instant max tuning would be nice or rolling the max car part every time. It would save a lot of time. Thanks and keep up the good work!

1 Like

well maybe 1 more option? Unlimited part tokens?

1 Like

I’m just wondering if this trainer will be updated or added more features in the future?

Can we please get super speed? That would be awesome! Thanks.

Super Acceleration

isn’t super speed and acceleration the same thing?

is there any other cheats ??

Hi there! I thought an a little and, i hope, simple “mod” for the clever player of NFS Payback.
Why “clever player”?
Because as many player, I bought the version RU/CIS of NFS. :smirk:

So my request is simple: Can you mod the game and traslate all in eng? Or Can you add the subtittle?

Thanks in advance for the reply ^-^

Just drop the English language files or Google for a fix. Even the cd key sites have information usually

When I copy the English language, the game reads it anyway in Russian. On the other hand, if I try to rename the English language file with the Russian name, the game reads only russian. If I delete russian file language, I get a message saying to change the country of play and to log in with an account that supports that language.

Not sure how i can help.

You can’t.

EA got smart about people buying russian keys.
They not only make russian keys region locked they also make them language locked

Those damm russians alway ruining thing for people

hello i have download updated version of infinty but there is no gear icon where i can load games directory how can i load nfs payback game there i was using old version it was working fine but something new there someone can guide me how to load game ?

upper right. Click on fix and direct it towards the game.exe

1 Like

yes i do but there is nothing on fix button

What do you mean there is nothing on the fix button? Screenshot if possible.