Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for EA

deactivate it, then go to handling settings and use the handling slider in order to reset the level to your actual one (havent tested if other sliders work as well), and activate the cheat after you start the race

Note to everyone who plays on the 10 hours trial version, the trainer will not work because the trial version has some sort of authentication through the EA app, it is required since there is no key on the trial version’s .exe file, and by starting the game from the app you will receive a temporary key for the session. Since WeMod can only start the game by using the .exe file on your computer, the EA authentication step is missing, so when you press play in WeMod, the EA app will pop up and say you do not own the game because you booted the game using the .exe file (which does not have the key on it), unlike the Palace edition (EA Play Pro) your .exe is actually embedded with a full version key on it so it will not have to go through EA online verification stuff. Therefore, it only works on the Palace edition (or EA Play Pro version) but not the trial one (EA Play version).

1 Like

When is the steam version available

It should be available after the Steam version releases

When will unlimited money work

It should be working since it was listed as an option, if it is not working, patiently wait for the creator to update the trainer.

its out currently for palace users on steam

Then it should be available soon, each version of the game behaves differently so maybe the Steam version of the trainer is having some difficulties. Let’s just wait until tomorrow.

im offline on steam and origin and still cant use the money cheat, is it working for u guys?

none of the cheats are working for me. i have the full game.

my game wont start if i go offline on ea

none of them work for me

For some reason the money cheat doesn’t work, I don’t really care because I already have the Bugatti Chiron and I just want to test the money cheat on random small cars and upgrading it to the max. All though it doesn’t work even when I’m offline. Possibly just a bug since the game didn’t even drop yet lol.

See that’s my question like how

If I use the unlimited money cheat offline. Can I play the game online after, not multiplayer but just online.

same here

Using the slow nearby ai vehicles makes my car a B rating for some reason please fix

1 Like

Everything is working

quick question tho going back online the money no longer there or is there a way to make the money stick?

They will not let you bring that money online I suppose, I guess there are 2 separate saves for offline and online or maybe they have some kind of verification to make sure the money you got is legitimate and not cheated.